Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

rolling my eyes as yet another challenger splits into 4 copies of himself and starts shooting energy beams from his eyes, they'll apparently let anyone into the pro division these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

no that's his evil twin brother who was posessed by a demon at 3 years old, c'mon this is basic sports stuff

Macnult

*nudges son* see that, timmy?
[pointing at the ancient kung fu spirit]
he's gonna break one of those boards

Yinlock

impossibly handsome young man in audience: master can he truly win this duel

wizened sage next to him: if he has truly mastered my technique, he should be able to-

me shirtless w/ beer hat right behind them: YEAH KICK HIS rear end

Finger Prince

HEYYYYYbattererbattererbatterer

nut

me storming out of the gymnasium to my nephew: LOOK, IF YOU CAN'T SHOOT LIGHTNING YOU GOTTA TELL ME

Escape From Noise

Chanting: Tiger claw! Tiger CLAW! TIGER CLAW!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Booo! BOOOOOOOOOOOO! What the hell?! Are you freakin' blind ref?!?! The cauldron of burning embers was only barely hot enough to burn the image of a dragon and a tiger onto each wrist! Send 'em back to the first chamber! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Showering the winner in ninja stars instead of roses.

This is the final test.

super sweet best pal

"Ok, a thousand on the villain beating the hero's best friend this round, two monologues from the villain and one from the friend, the hero's other friends being held hostage to force the friend to throw the match only to escape and run into the arena to show him they're ok, the friend unlocking a new power and apparently starting to turn the match around before the villain reveals something they were saving for the final match. Hundred dollar side bet on the tournament organizer being indignant about the kidnapping but letting the villain proceed to the finals."

nut

me shaking my friend after raiden drops the mortal kombat arcade on his enemy: just like in the video game!!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
lol at this whole thread

Yinlock posted:

wizened sage next to him: if he has truly mastered my technique, he should be able to-

lmao

nut

me screaming while the security guards drag me away from the stands: DOWN TO FRONT AND PUNCH, DOWN TO FRONT AND PUNCH

Yinlock

nut posted:

me storming out of the gymnasium to my nephew: LOOK, IF YOU CAN'T SHOOT LIGHTNING YOU GOTTA TELL ME

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Booo! BOOOOOOOOOOOO! What the hell?! Are you freakin' blind ref?!?! The cauldron of burning embers was only barely hot enough to burn the image of a dragon and a tiger onto each wrist! Send 'em back to the first chamber! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Apr 23, 2020

Trying

I've got two frames of animation but by God I will milk them for all they are worth

Yinlock

super sweet best pal posted:

"Ok, a thousand on the villain beating the hero's best friend this round, two monologues from the villain and one from the friend, the hero's other friends being held hostage to force the friend to throw the match only to escape and run into the arena to show him they're ok, the friend unlocking a new power and apparently starting to turn the match around before the villain reveals something they were saving for the final match. Hundred dollar side bet on the tournament organizer being indignant about the kidnapping but letting the villain proceed to the finals."

the tournament organizer takes off their mask to reveal they were the villain all along, a distant "gently caress" echoes from the stands

wearing a lampshade

*picking myself and family out of the rubble of the collapsed stadium* it's a real beautiful sport. you kids just don't appreciate the art of it

wearing a lampshade

Yinlock posted:

wearing a lampshade

Doing the wave while the fighters monologue at each other

Escape From Noise

"Time for the 7th inning stretch!" I quip as one fighter pits the other into a submission hold

Yinlock

albany academy posted:

*picking myself and family out of the rubble of the collapsed stadium* it's a real beautiful sport. you kids just don't appreciate the art of it

lol

announcer half-crushed under rubble: and that was the ancient six-point exploding palm technique, a classic of the tournament

voice from under rubble: you love to see it jim

nut

liu kang's cornermen quickly towel off the blood before tugging down xbox one shirt over his neck. He stands in front of the mic, empty monster energy can held high.

"Thanks Joe Rogan, first I'd like to thank god"

Skyl3lazer

[Dooting Stealthily]

*just getting vaporized in an energy blast then getting wished back again for the third time* they GOTTA put up some plastic or something to catch those dingers

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Come on, ref! Transforming into a giant ape has to be against the bylaws of the tournament! Red card him!

High on the hog, 90's style.

Yinlock

Skyl3lazer posted:

*just getting vaporized in an energy blast then getting wished back again for the third time* they GOTTA put up some plastic or something to catch those dingers

once again fragile millennials are whining about being atomized by powerful martial arts techniques

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

[top of my lungs screaming at the referee] in what loving world is destroying the ring with a concentrated blast of ki the same as being knocked out of the ring you imbecile!?!? you absolute buffoon!?!

LastGoodBoy

Why are none of these people wearing pads and cups?

Trying

Exactly Tekken but crotch attacks increase your life bar

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

My wife and I are completely appaled by the amount of violence at this marital arts seminar

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the hell od you mean they dont sell food in the dojo?

Macnult

sensei: he has no chance of winning, macnult. i tried to warn him about tournament regulations, but my old pupil insisted his source of power come from his sketchers light-up sneakers
me: *stands up* what are thoooose haha
sensei: LMAO

Macnult fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Apr 25, 2020

LastGoodBoy

*notices that every ten or so people in the crowd is a copy of me.*

Yinlock

*whispering to the guy next to me* that's goku

Yinlock

nut posted:

liu kang's cornermen quickly towel off the blood before tugging down xbox one shirt over his neck. He stands in front of the mic, empty monster energy can held high.

Goons Are Gifts

LastGoodBoy posted:

*notices that every ten or so people in the crowd is a copy of me.*

Half of them do not move at all, the other half only blinks

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

*Wears a big foam finger that says "violence"*

Finger Prince

Just standing here choking my chicken while two musclebound brutes beat the poo poo out each other.

wearing a lampshade

nut posted:

xcheopis

Yinlock posted:

the tournament organizer takes off their mask to reveal they were the villain all along, a distant "gently caress" echoes from the stands

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

Respectfully staying silent while everybody about me emphatically chants "Kill Him"