Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Come on, ref! Transforming into a giant ape has to be against the bylaws of the tournament! Red card him!

High on the hog, 90's style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Why are none of these people wearing pads and cups?

LastGoodBoy

*notices that every ten or so people in the crowd is a copy of me.*

LastGoodBoy

Why do we even have an arena if they're just going to fly the whole time?

LastGoodBoy

FutonForensic posted:

i just like to watch kids fight, is that so wrong

I heard one of those kids say something about them actually being like 7,000 years old. Kids these days, am I right? Ha ha.

LastGoodBoy

The fighters sure have been just standing there monologuing to each other for a while. They know the match started five minutes ago, right?

LastGoodBoy

Yinlock posted:

do you know what it's like being the only guy at the bar who DIDN'T give goku his energy because he was too busy taking out the trash

LastGoodBoy

The Clowner posted:

I know BYOB has really strict goldmine regulations but this one has to make the cut. I'm crying and I can't breathe

I made a thread not even half as good as this that made the front page. This should be the site's landing page.

LastGoodBoy

Why don't that little bald kid have a nose? Anyone else seein' this poo poo? HEY REF! THAT KID AIN'T GOT NO NOSE!

LastGoodBoy

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

monkey d luffy and dhalsim standing on opposite ends of texas, hurling fists into low orbit like some kind of jellyboned railgun-mortar

"This is ridiculous. We paid for these tickets and we can't even see the fight."

LastGoodBoy

"Whadya mean 'no outside food or drink'? I see dat spiky hair kid fightin' the green guy and they eatin' beans n' poo poo!"

LastGoodBoy

Hey I hear this Jeff guy has a green belt.

LastGoodBoy

Master Shin prepares to launch his Neo Dragon Blast. Jeff quickly adjusts his foam helmet and makes sure the Velcro strap is secured.

LastGoodBoy

DAT KID TURNED INTA A GIANT MONKEY!! HEY REF!! YOU BLIND?! CALLA PENALTY!!

LastGoodBoy

I hear this Jeff guy is a green belt!

LastGoodBoy

A wee child runs crying to the embedded-in-the-wall-body of Jeff. "Papa? Papa!"

LastGoodBoy

BOOKIE: "The finals are between Lord Destruction, reigning champ for the last 100 years, and a spunky five-year-old with spikey hair."

ME: "5 grand on Lord D. Easy money."

LastGoodBoy

Selling bootleg Jeff shirts in the parking lot that say "Jaff" on them.

LastGoodBoy

Me and the boys painting our beer guts to spell out "JFEF"

LastGoodBoy

*A gangling man with a matching blond mullet and horseshoe mustache, a white Tae Kwon Do uniform, and a blue belt slowly hovers down from the sky and begins shouting at Jeff.*

"BROTHER!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THESE CREATURES?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WIPE OUT ALL LIFE ON THIS PLANET YEARS AGO!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

google THIS posted:

"Dad, why are there people identical to us seated on the opposite side of the ring, making the exact same repetitive cheering motions?"

"Son, the seats were nearly sold out and it was either this or the vague six-pixel blob section. Just enjoy the match, and remember to keep pumping your fist."

"Here's a big stack of dollar bills. Wave it over your head like every other 5th person is doing."