Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

guitartorch
Jan 4, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The title pretty much says it all. Keep your little peepers glued to that big blue sky and you might catch a glimpse of our pride and joy: our beautiful blue angels and the tremendous thunder birds-flying full speed ahead in support of our fantastic essential workers today. Will they be doing tricks like loop de loops and barrel rolls? Let’s just say I wouldn’t count it out but the only way to be sure is to point those beautiful ocular globes towards that Blue Hued beauty we call the sky -today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Posting threads is a high

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope they shoot missile

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Eagerly looking forward to seeing this from my current location of Alberta, Canada. Thanks for the tip. :tipshat:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
god bless those brave men in their wonderful flying machines

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hope they poo poo themselves in their cloistered little cockpits and are forced to endure their anal sewage reeking up the recycled air as they do spins in their million dollar little death machines. Those absolute fuckers.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I am the only person in my city that likes the summer air show and even I think this is a bad idea

guitartorch
Jan 4, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Inverted Icon posted:

Posting threads is a high

I don't wanna come down OP

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

This is really nice for everybody currently burying a loved one and unable to be with the rest of their family during the funeral. Plus if you have a loved one who's either dying in a hospital bed you've got this great shared experience you can reflect on once they do die.

We can all look to the sky and salute our beautiful country.

I haven't felt this inspired since W told us it was "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" and I knew I could stop being afraid of terrorism.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Always good to use blatant propaganda to trick stupid people.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They will be nuking us all. God bless America and the atom bomb.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I hope they poo poo themselves in their cloistered little cockpits and are forced to endure their anal sewage reeking up the recycled air as they do spins in their million dollar little death machines. Those absolute fuckers.

can I get a ride along?
I will pay extra (more than my taxes already go to them directly I mean)

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Stop it, I can only get so hard

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I bet the countries we're occupying feel the same way when they look up and see our predator drones.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Ok, gonna look up to see some planes.

Well, nevermind.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I bet the countries we're occupying feel the same way when they look up and see our predator drones.

you could ask people living in those countries for tips on how to celebrate those sights.
Those tips could become useful in the future

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope a fighter jet crashes directly and exactly on my freaking BALLS

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I would gently caress the poo poo out of a hot airplane.

TatoPancakes
Jun 5, 2019

the brainwaves are thinking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
It's like a double tainboe but it flirs