Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Bust Rodd posted:

Sir, that is NOT traditionally for the penis

gently caress tradition, and also that penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Found a blast from the past, with a classic Australian Karen.

There had been a major crime, someone had been badly hurt, so the cops blocked off a section of sidewalk. The lady walking her dog got so mad when she was told she had to take a small detour, she threw her bag of dog poo poo at the cops.

It's the sort of clip you can enjoy from many angles because literally every person in it is an arsehole.

https://i.imgur.com/5p9hjRz.mp4

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

What the gently caress causes someone to react like that, is it a sort of mental breakdown. In a weird way I'm jealous of that ability to let yourself go, to be truly passionate, even if it's about dumb poo poo, I'm just dead inside all of the time

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Phlegmish posted:

What the gently caress causes someone to react like that, is it a sort of mental breakdown. In a weird way I'm jealous of that ability to let yourself go, to be truly passionate, even if it's about dumb poo poo, I'm just dead inside all of the time

Add to op?

Karens flip out because they have lived their entire lives to the point in the video(s) without being told "no". Not being able to do/get whatever they want breaks their brains and the crossed wires leads them to think they are being attacked, horribly insulted or oppressed.

They can't deal with not getting their way 100% of the time.

\/ 110% this as well.

Blistex fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Jun 23, 2020

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Equality looks like oppression to those used to privilege.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Blistex posted:

They can't deal with not getting their way 100% of the time.

This is what I've experienced in the wild, although I'm a white dude so I'm not experiencing the racial aspect of a Karen freakout.

About a year ago I was driving and stopped at a stop sign. Took my time, then went forward. I got to another stop sign and the woman behind me was waving her arms like crazy. I parked and got out, thinking she needed help or that maybe my car was leaking or something.

She rolls down her window and starts screaming " I CAUGHT YOU HONEY! I CAUGHT YOU AT THE STOP SIGN!" and then told me that I had sat for so long at the stop sign that I'd made her "late for her grandson's birth" and that she was going to send the footage in to a local news station. I just quietly walk back to the car as she keeps screaming "YEAH I CAUGHT YOU!" and then drove away. She loving peeled out onto the highway, passed me, and zoomed away.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

https://twitter.com/b_inreallife/status/1275286321410555905?s=21

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

its nice to see bad drivers getting called out

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lol that’s a loving meltdown, just walk inside if you’re embarrassed of your bad behavior and don’t do it again. And why didn’t she pull into that private garage she was opening. It seems like Karen’s like drama

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
She saw a SCARY BLACK MAN and just couldn't get it together. She was too terrified of the SCARY BLACK MAN things that totally SCARY BLACK MAN might do to her if she let her guard down for even a moment.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
You guys calling it a melt down are way off. The man was Black! And in public! I defy any of you to act different! He could start asking for equal treatment at any moment!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Holy poo poo but the #KarensGoneWild hashtag on Twitter brings up a LOT of videos

https://twitter.com/sanosbo1/status/1272255499820507139

https://twitter.com/karensgonewild_/status/1271891733132042240

https://twitter.com/SweetKixx/status/1273194349380145153

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Woah that is some pure strain crazy

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I'm surprised she didn't start hitting herself

YOU'RE ATTACKING ME

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Holy poo poo but the #KarensGoneWild hashtag on Twitter brings up a LOT of videos

I'm pretty sure the second one is just mentally ill.

I almost (stressing the almost) sympathize with the fourth one, I'd be willing to bet she has a dog that is making GBS threads up the house because it's so scared.

AFewBricksShy fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Jun 23, 2020

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

This is actually a Counter-Karen psyop by a vindictive and insane Trump supporter

This thread is BANANAS
https://twitter.com/trueanonpod/status/1275472163999494147?s=21

https://twitter.com/trueanonpod/status/1275472985093058560?s=21

Like he’s already selling t-shirts, this man is a grifter.

In short:

https://twitter.com/ajay_pdx/status/1275473445715755008?s=21

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Did she go to Rikers for being a goddamn lemon thief?

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

I have no idea how people recording Karen’s saying racist poo poo like that don’t just snap and beat them to the ground

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Truniht posted:

I have no idea how people recording Karen’s saying racist poo poo like that don’t just snap and beat them to the ground

Have you not heard of the police

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Truniht posted:

bruh have you seen what we do to a black dude for a gram of weed in the US? what do you think happens for beating down some out of control white lady who probably is the sister of a cop

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Truniht posted:

ruining their lives reaches far beyond a typical rear end beating

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
We’ve hit peak meme status

https://twitter.com/shamannwalton/status/1280614562543177729?s=21

It’s real

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Alright I'm officially starting to feel sorry for all the women actually named Karen

e: also the ethnic group

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Phlegmish posted:

Alright I'm officially starting to feel sorry for all the women actually named Karen

CNN did an interview with two millennial Asian-Americans named Karen (couldn't find anyone else? :lol:) and they both said, "Yeah, it kinda sucks that it's our name, but we get it. It's fine."

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

Phlegmish posted:

There were the cool Karens who used it on their signs during protests. They seem like they'd be fine to be behind in a grocery store line.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Like this lady. Sorry for the double-post. I don't think I can add images to an edit?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Phlegmish posted:

:I

Not that I've encountered any issues irl, but still weirdly draining to read people hating on """ you """ online even if it's obviously not you

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Fatkraken posted:

Not that I've encountered any issues irl, but still weirdly draining to read people hating on """ you """ online even if it's obviously not you

It's Karen, not Kraken.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

The North Tower posted:

Like this lady. Sorry for the double-post. I don't think I can add images to an edit?

That sign is alright. That shirt is liberal trash.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

CopperHound posted:

Yeah. Those dastardly leftists being the only ones trying to fix the problem she recognizes on her sign.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Lol

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

CopperHound posted:

What is the point you are trying to make here?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

1redflag posted:

What is the point you are trying to make here?

"We are above partisanship and just want to move the country forward!" I think MSNBC started pushing poo poo like that years ago and Hilary tried to use it too I think.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Holy lordy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Fatkraken posted:

Lmao try to be a common Hollywood villain ethnicity