Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Battle Axe
Mar 30, 2011

Karen’s List

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
How I learned to stop Karen and love the bomb

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Did anybody say "Karengarden Cop" yet?

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

The Battle Axe posted:

Karen’s List

:captainpop:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

lmao ok sure karen

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Karen, this retail employee shrunk the kids.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

esperterra posted:

lmao ok sure karen

I love that people are equal parts gullible and lazy enough to not even try plugging in that Discord link and see that it's a chud trolling group posting fake poo poo to try and own the SJWs by making them look ridiculous, just like the fake movement to take the B out of LGBTQ on the grounds that it's transphobic or creating fake pedophile accounts to try and make it look like the trans rights movement included "minor-attracted persons".

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
kissing karen tenderly, rubbing her rear end and titties

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Gross, dude.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Gullilble?

Did you know it isn't really a million moms?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

An experienced suburbs K9 unit possesses an extraordinary ability to identify and track its various marks of concern ranging from tranquilizing pharmaceuticals to cheap domestic wine and hungover store managers barricaded in their offices by scent alone.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

bossy lady posted:

Currently playing dark souls 3 and I'm stuck on the Karen of the Boreal valley boss. I get her down to half health and she keeps summoning my manager. Please only helpful tips.

when you see her put down her starbucks and pull out her iphone it's a huge telegraph that the cops will spawn, you have to stagger her in this stage or get owned

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Karen hangs on the back of Lorian the Manager, reviving him every time you defeat him. You have to get around behind Lorian and kill Karen so she can't keep sending him after you.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Replacing random words in movie titles with Karen or Karen-related terms? I could do that. How about.....Finding Nemanager. Not bad for a first attempt, I say.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Karen and the Giant Peach

Karen-22

My Side of the Karen

The Red Badge of Karen

The Old Man and the Karen

Karenhouse 5

Karen of Champions

Karen Dick

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
It's all fun and games until you run into Karen Prime

https://twitter.com/jordylancaster/status/1236165348413575168?s=19

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

quote:

I Can Say ‘Karen’ – My Best Friend Is White

https://reductress.com/post/i-can-say-karen-my-best-friend-is-white/

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Heated retail moment

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

mods???

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

BexGu posted:

It's all fun and games until you run into Karen Prime

https://twitter.com/jordylancaster/status/1236165348413575168?s=19

You can tell that's not a real karen, because she's doing actual work.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Karen less about her every day. :hmmyes:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Karen less about her every day. :hmmyes:

Live, learn, laugh.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

Live, learn, laugh.

Dance like you aren’t a spastic James brown incel non-drug user in pants that don’t fit and angry women aren’t spitting on you for ruining their big night with your lovely 3 man b-boy circle.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
A new challenger appears:

https://twitter.com/melodymcooper/status/1264965252866641920?s=21

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

People on Twitter found her name, got her suspended from her job as "VP of Investment Solutions" at Franklin Templeton and got her dog taken away from her - all within one day.

Amazing.

420 20
Apr 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/JoshManMode/status/1263637559873277955?s=20

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

It’s cool to see this person, who never got to hang with the cool pothead skaters she had a crush on in High School because she narc’d on her brother, get summarily owned again by teens.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im sure her life is being wrecked right now and she deserves every bit of it for trying to have someone elses life ruined/very likely killed by the police

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

I'm so glad that poor doggo was taken away from her.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
“I’m not a racist,” she said. “I did not mean to harm that man in any way.”

I'm gonna use my extremely woke awareness that the cops might kill this black person to threaten him. Not racist!

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
That video is legitimately disturbing. She knows exactly what she is doing when she threatens to call the cops.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Those stoner kids rule and that was a sick trick and well worth it.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

"Unlikely. I’m an obsolete design. K-X is louder, lives laughs loves harder, and is a higher ranking military wife. It’s a far more effective killing machine"

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

LabyaMynora posted:

People on Twitter found her name, got her suspended from her job as "VP of Investment Solutions" at Franklin Templeton and got her dog taken away from her - all within one day.

Amazing.
You weren't kidding. It took me only seconds to find an article.

CNN posted:

Amy Cooper told CNN that since the video was posted, her "entire life is being destroyed right now."

She has been placed on administrative leave by her employer, investment company Franklin Templeton.

"We take these matters very seriously, and we do not condone racism of any kind. While we are in the process of investigating the situation, the employee involved has been put on administrative leave," the company's statement read.

The dog has been surrendered to the shelter he was adopted from years earlier while the dispute is addressed, according to a Facebook post from Abandoned Angels Cocker Spaniel Rescue Inc.
Well considering she tried to destroy a black man's life, I don't think she's getting any sympathy.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I always wonder what goes on in these people's minds to make them lose their poo poo like that. Being a goon, I get flustered and don't know how to respond when the cashier at the supermarket wishes me a good day. I can't imagine having so little self-awareness that you start going on a racist tirade in public at the slightest provocation.

VP of my rear end now

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

John Connor : Then why doesn't it become a cell phone or something to call the police to murder me?
The Terminator : The K-1000 can't form complex machines. Cell phones have chemicals in them. Moving parts. It doesn't work that way, but it can form solid metal shapes.
John Connor : Like what?
The Terminator : Knives and stabbing weapons.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

You weren't kidding. It took me only seconds to find an article.

Well considering she tried to destroy a black man's life, I don't think she's getting any sympathy.

This woman elected to threaten a black man with Murder by Police rather than leash her own dog. She works in finance. Imagine how many people's lives and livlihoods she has access to.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

LabyaMynora posted:

Amazing.

The only moral speaking with a manager is my speaking with a manager.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Karen! I love you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Which subreddit did this term originate from