Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

R.D. Mangles posted:

loving MARION BARBER WHY DID YOU GO OUT OF BOUNDS

Yeah that win over the Bears was when I began to question my doubts over the existence of God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

It's a bit puff piecey but if you like OL Chat, the new Mays piece is worth it.
https://twitter.com/robertmays/status/1255838858933141509

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

sean10mm posted:

His trajectory was hilarious, he stirred up a ton of assholes, beat the Steelers in the playoffs and then ate poo poo as hard as possible the very next week.

The way he beat the Steelers is easily just as important. The first playoff game with the new sudden death overtime rules and he throws a middle slant for a 75 yard TD on the first play. :allears:

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I gave the Steeler's fan at work SO much poo poo for that loss. I mean, Steelers were the lower seed, they should be happy just to be there, they can't REASONABLY expect to beat the number 4 seed after all! Man he was pissed

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Wasn’t the Steelers best pass defender inactive because he had some disease that made playing football at high altitude deadly? God really was on Tebows side that night.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Ryan Clark has sickle cell anemia yeah

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The Broncos won the division that year going 8-8 and losing to the Chiefs at home in the regular season finale.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Better Than You posted:

The Broncos won the division that year going 8-8 and losing to the Chiefs at home in the regular season finale.

Yeah and during the magical Tebow run during the regular season the Pats went into Denver and beat them like 55-20 and sacked Tebow for a 30 yard loss at one point. But no one remembers that. Because the overall story of the improbable run to the playoffs is just too great.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Better Than You posted:

You're welcome

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tebow ended a bunch of games in ridiculous fashion and it was hilarious

He also was pretty bad and followed that first awful loss to the Patriots with an even worse loss to a bad Bills team. The Broncos lost their last 3 games to get into the playoffs that year.

But who cares because he also did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXdFU-9DAoM

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this song has been stuck in my head for years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUUPNzF3-2Q

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

How do you guys think Ja'marr Chase compares to CeeDee Lamb and Jerry Jeudy, even if he still has one year to play? Could he go before these players if he was eligible this year?

Ehud posted:

:same:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah not disrespect to those studs, especially CeeDee, but he’s a top 10 pick in any draft. He’s game changing.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ehud posted:

That and this are the best Tebow songs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=86AtrGwbAgI

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He’s the ODB to Jefferson’s Landry but i feel like the 2.0 versions are better than their predecessors

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Silly Burrito posted:

That and this are the best Tebow songs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=86AtrGwbAgI

Oh my god this is great too

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Better Than You posted:

And earlier beat the Chiefs on the road in a game where Tebow completed two passes.

Might be the most maddening professional football game I've ever watched.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I would have enjoyed Tebow's playoff win a lot more if it didn't happen during the drought where the Chiefs hadn't won one in 30 years and this left handed mongoloid comes in shot putting a 78 yard playoff winner in overtime. I yelled out loud in pain on the treadmill at the gym. Loud enough that people turned to look at me like wtf.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

What made the whole Tebow run extra funny was seeing Elway’s soul just die a little more week after week as he had to fake enthusiasm about the situation while knowing he was going to be stuck with this shithead forever. But then he got bailed out by the Pats humbling Tebow and Peyton coming to the rescue.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Grittybeard posted:

And earlier beat the Chiefs on the road in a game where Tebow completed two passes.

Might be the most maddening professional football game I've ever watched.
2011 was such an enigma for the Broncos. Every single win with Tebow under center was literally a win they had to pull out of their rear end in the closing minutes.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

What made the whole Tebow run extra funny was seeing Elway’s soul just die a little more week after week as he had to fake enthusiasm about the situation while knowing he was going to be stuck with this shithead forever. But then he got bailed out by the Pats humbling Tebow and Peyton coming to the rescue.

Who wins a superbowl despite being broken as hell and playing game manager. Ugh gently caress the Broncos forever

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

kiimo posted:

Who wins a superbowl despite being broken as hell and playing game manager. Ugh gently caress the Broncos forever
Your team won the most recent Super Bowl. Get over it.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Feels good, but most of my life was cheering for a team getting destroyed every year specifically by the Broncos.

It's like those videos of abscess removals. You can't just drain the pus, you have to completely remove the pocket or it will just keep filling up. Yes this is the best analogy to describe the Broncos.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

2011 sucked rear end but after the horrific 2010 season, I was fine with it.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

a neat cape posted:

2011 sucked rear end but after the horrific 2010 season, I was fine with it.
same, actually

more so for 2010 being horrific. gently caress mcdaniels

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Better Than You posted:

same, actually

more so for 2010 being horrific. gently caress mcdaniels

#1 offense
#1 defense

8-8

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
oof

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

a neat cape posted:

#1 offense
#1 defense

8-8

Is that the season Jon Bois made a video about?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is that the season Jon Bois made a video about?

Yep

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Teams that draft a poo poo ton of WRs and LBs, go out and have thumping special teams that lead to good field position, those are quality teams

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Doltos what do you think about the Oregon TE that the Ravens picked up as an UDFA? I've seen some people saying he was doing pretty well until breaking his loving leg and might be a really good guy to have along Andrews/Boyle, but I don't have any idea if that's true or wishful thinking

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

does anyone know about Logan Wilson, Akeem Davis-Gaither, Markus Bailey, Kendall Futrell, Marcel Spears Jr. Is it good to have these

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

does anyone know about Logan Wilson, Akeem Davis-Gaither, Markus Bailey, Kendall Futrell, Marcel Spears Jr. Is it good to have these

no. Sorry

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some of them have the uncommon symbol instead of the circle. that has to be good

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

some of them have the uncommon symbol instead of the circle. that has to be good

nope

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

will you trade any of yours

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
they're all busts op, but i would have wanted wilson and davis-gaither to bust on my team

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

will you trade any of yours

None of my holofoils

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mystic Stylez posted:

Doltos what do you think about the Oregon TE that the Ravens picked up as an UDFA? I've seen some people saying he was doing pretty well until breaking his loving leg and might be a really good guy to have along Andrews/Boyle, but I don't have any idea if that's true or wishful thinking

Slow pass catching only old guy that should have been drafted but wasn't because he didn't play all season due to a knee injury. He's one of the more likely camp bodies to stick but he's not anything special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Back when pokemon cards first came out my cousin Charley traded a first edition ghastley straight up for a first edition Alekazam and Blastoise. His argument for the trade was that ghastly had a move that could kill literally any pokemon in the game. Then somehow he got guilted into trading back. Everyone knows the number one rule of childhood is no trade backs - He's weak.

Turns out that other kid never learned his lesson and grew up to be Bill O' Brian