Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this the longest poop (in regards to length) that you have ever seen?
Yes
No
View Results

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I believe a poop I just took might be the longest poop (in regards to length, not girth) in recorded history, but I have no way to verify. https://ratemypoo.com/ only has photos of Trump now (seriously) so I can find no other way to confirm this.

Does anyone know of some sort of website or app where I can compare my poo to other hopeful contestants?

If not, I have created a poll in this thread where you may vote if this is the largest poo in recorded history. I will then use this as the basis for my accomplishment.

Anyway since I'm assuming it's what you are all here for, here is a photo of my poop:

:nws:
https://i.imgur.com/5EwWL8J.png
:nws:

Thanks for any assistance you might be able to provide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Goddamn you could herd sheep with that thing. :eyepoop:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

haha yeah. I kind of wish it didn't curl up at the top like that. Would have made it longer looking. But I am guessing poops are like fingernails. After a certain incredible length, they begin to coil.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Persevere it in a festive glass jar op

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
This is a real lovely thread OP...

Seriously though, you should get it out and let it dry in the sun, you could use it as a walking stick.

Edit: :barf:

Edit2: YOUR MOTHER MUST BE VERY PROUD

Dravs fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Apr 24, 2020

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I see your selfie OP, but where is the poop?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i take way bigger on a daily basis

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A poop as long as a username

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

That doesn't look healthy. You have rear end cancer or something?

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat
It is not a real contender for Biggest Poop unless you faint while doing it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Nah. I've had turds longer and thicker. I've had them clog the toilet before I even put any toilet paper in the bowl. I've had to reach in with my hand and break them up so I could flush them.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

20 Blunts posted:

i take way bigger on a daily basis

Jose Oquendo posted:

Nah. I've had turds longer and thicker. I've had them clog the toilet before I even put any toilet paper in the bowl. I've had to reach in with my hand and break them up so I could flush them.

Post the poop coward

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
im proud of my fiber intake but you dont see me bragging about it op

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Go post that in TCC and get ready to be real disappointed

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

Average sized poop, no Goku option, gas thread ban OP.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I didn't look but I'm guessing OP's rear end in a top hat is like goatse now.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jose Oquendo posted:

Get yourself a poop knife.

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
I took one just like that when I was a kid. Welcome to the club buddy. :cheers:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

haha yeah. I kind of wish it didn't curl up at the top like that. Would have made it longer looking. But I am guessing poops are like fingernails. After a certain incredible length, they begin to coil.

It’s like a question mark, as if to ask you “wtf did you eat dude like a rack of ribs and a whole chicken?”

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

I didn't look but I'm guessing OP's rear end in a top hat is like goatse now.

Quite the opposite, it's a long, thin, kinda flat turd, which makes me think OP has a tumor or some other kind of blockage.

guitartorch
Jan 4, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:eyepop: dat av

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Mr Lanky

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
you gotta go talk to a dopehead about big dooks. dopeheads are on another level.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Chrs posted:

Mr Lanky

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
My mom was on a bus of some kind shared with coworkers (they were all opera singers) and a guy took a dump so big they had to cut it with a knife to get it to flush. Well that's my story!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey check this out: the OP is poo poo.

fuckin. roasted.

Sous Videodrome
Apr 9, 2020

I am uh, taking your collective words on this one

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I SEE NO BLOOD.

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

Dont post pictures of your posting, online, OP.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

the yellow lighting really helps set the mood

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

i must compose posted:

My mom was on a bus of some kind shared with coworkers (they were all opera singers) and a guy took a dump so big they had to cut it with a knife to get it to flush. Well that's my story!

When I was in college, the dorms were organized into "suites" of five guys sharing three rooms and a bathroom. One of the guys was this big athletic guy, nicest dude, but just built like a brick wall. One day the dude clogged our shared toilet with the THICKEST turd I'd ever seen. It was so dense and just perched perfectly into the hole in the toilet and would not budge or break up no matter how many times we flushed.

Being a bunch of college-aged boys, we pretty much decided not to deal with it and use the other, more public toilets in the building, thinking that our weekly custodian visit would solve the problem.

Well, the custodian makes her weekly visit and just "Nopes!" out of there, 'cuz it was still there afterwards. At this point, one of the other dudes decided to get an empty 20 oz coke bottle and just start smashing it until it got small enough to flush, and it worked.

Whelp! That's MY story!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Zeluth posted:

I SEE NO BLOOD.

seconding this. i eat pieces of poo poo like this FOR BREAKFAST

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

LabyaMynora posted:

When I was in college, the dorms were organized into "suites" of five guys sharing three rooms and a bathroom. One of the guys was this big athletic guy, nicest dude, but just built like a brick wall. One day the dude clogged our shared toilet with the THICKEST turd I'd ever seen. It was so dense and just perched perfectly into the hole in the toilet and would not budge or break up no matter how many times we flushed.

Being a bunch of college-aged boys, we pretty much decided not to deal with it and use the other, more public toilets in the building, thinking that our weekly custodian visit would solve the problem.

Well, the custodian makes her weekly visit and just "Nopes!" out of there, 'cuz it was still there afterwards. At this point, one of the other dudes decided to get an empty 20 oz coke bottle and just start smashing it until it got small enough to flush, and it worked.

Whelp! That's MY story!

American ingenuity.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Let's see more girth next time.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You clearly dont smoke weed, or if you do, not nearly enough. That’s tiny, my bichon frise takes bigger dumps than that.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It is really a pathetic poop to brag about. What sort of rabbit turds do you normally lay?

Edit:

Nigmaetcetera posted:

You clearly dont smoke weed, or if you do, not nearly enough. That’s tiny, my bichon frise takes bigger dumps than that.

Wait, how does weed help you poop bigger? Is it just from the munchies? I have perpetual munchies so maybe that's why I never noticed. My friend did get his weed license when California first legalized medical pot to help him poo poo but I thought he was just taking the piss.

Weka fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Apr 25, 2020

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Lack of pics in this thread suggests I am the winner

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
There’s an easy test:

Take the poop to the playground. Put it on one end of the see saw, sit on the other end. If you find yourself up in the air, congratulations! You have indeed produced the biggest piece of poo poo in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
That ain't poo poo