Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I bought this and so far so good. I like the character of Iratus. Haven't gone far yet so i'm using infant combos but I've had a good showing with 2 infected 2 zombie and just lighting up my opposition with stress damage and fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

As I progress I developed a team of

Lich>Banshee>Skeleton>DK. has plowed through two floors without stopping. DK is built with items to taunt enemies and tank. Skeleton is a mix of buffbot/defense breaker as needed. Banshee debuffs and breaks wards. Lich spams his aoe through the dk who can withstand it and carves up the enemy team(occasionally everything is set on fire.

I have been experimenting with a single boiling blood/regeneration item skeleton. as a team. Its really good at eventually winning fights through just not taking damage while stressing but... not good at killing.