Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Came back to this game after about a month break, having only finished floor 1, presumably on the easiest difficulty. After clearing out the dwarves I've started to run into an issue with my "plod through everything eventually" build of Bride>Skele>DK>Skele where enemies are starting to be able to hurt my front skeleton. I'm just screwing around and working to unlock different minions so it's fine, but I suspect I'll have to switch to DK front-line once I'm comfortable that I have enough wrath generation to have him ult every turn or so. Game's fun though and I look forward to trying out the different combinations once I unlock a few more minions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
They announced a DLC called Wrath of the Necromancer and it looks pretty neat. Set to come out in the fall at some point.