Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wanna know how I got these penguins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Man I'm really glad that with the fall of the Soviet Union the US will use this unprecedented era of peace and prosperity to step down from it's permanent war footing and address structural inequality. now let me just take a big sip of water

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

When Batman gets hard in his rubber suit his ears flop down. It’s the only place that has any give to it lol. :v:

I’m saying this to you because I’m Bruce Wayne now. I mean not “now” jeez I’m just Bruce Wayne. God I AM SO BAD AT THIS HRRRNNNNGGGGG. :argh:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

HONK HONK IM THE FUCKIN BATMOBILE YOU STUPID FUCKS

IM THE BEST PART OF THESE MOVIES BY A COUNTRY MILE

IF YOU NEED ME I'LL BE MAKING A CAMEO ON THE DREW CAREY SHOW

HONK HONK

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hey guys I’m Val Kilmer ama

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Next Batman movie needs pierced Bat Nipples

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I was in Clueless, and now I'm Batgirl. My career has the momentum of a runaway freight train. Nothing can stop me.

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp
Honey, great news! I landed a role in a BLOCKBUSTER! I'm in the new Batman movie! Can you believe it? I point up at the ceiling and shout "BatmaAAAAAn! YAAAAY!"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm eccentric billionaire Bruce Wayne who travels the world and makes stunning corporate moves and deals.
I spend untold hours and days running and managing my corporate empire and somehow still date, maintain a social calendar, and am constantly available to fight crime 24/7 at the drop of a hat while never sleeping, eating, missing a meeting, phone call, or charitable golf outing.
Camera's surround me every single waking moment of the day and no one in the world has ever noticed that for the 6 hours last Wednesday that Batman was filmed riding a dinosaur through the streets fighting a man dressed as an arctic bird armed with missiles, it was the only 6 daylight hours in the week that I wasn't publicly available and that after I...he...Batman, was bitten in the left arm by the dinosaur when I was seen next my left arm was in a sling and I had obvious scratch marks across the only part of my face not covered in the Bat-cowl and that following this Wayne Manor publicly donated a dinosaur to the city's main museum. It's pretty incredible, really.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Professor Shark posted:

Did you feel uncomfortably objectified when the movie showed you putting on the suit and the camera only focused on your butt?

Edit: /\ I don't see the connection

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Professor Shark posted:

Question: what does "ama" mean?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If Alfred dies does Batman become the new Alfred and pass on the nipples to Robin or does Robin, on his ascension to bat-hood get to custom craft his own nipples like a padawan crafting a lightsaber or something

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

I'm eccentric billionaire Bruce Wayne who travels the world and makes stunning corporate moves and deals.
I spend untold hours and days running and managing my corporate empire and somehow still date, maintain a social calendar, and am constantly available to fight crime 24/7 at the drop of a hat while never sleeping, eating, missing a meeting, phone call, or charitable golf outing.
Camera's surround me every single waking moment of the day and no one in the world has ever noticed that for the 6 hours last Wednesday that Batman was filmed riding a dinosaur through the streets fighting a man dressed as an arctic bird armed with missiles, it was the only 6 daylight hours in the week that I wasn't publicly available and that after I...he...Batman, was bitten in the left arm by the dinosaur when I was seen next my left arm was in a sling and I had obvious scratch marks across the only part of my face not covered in the Bat-cowl and that following this Wayne Manor publicly donated a dinosaur to the city's main museum. It's pretty incredible, really.

I thought Bruce Wayne was an idiot playboy who everyone assumes is partying anf doing drugs all night, randomly disappearing after getting into skiing accidents, wrecking supercars, or going to rehab and only predictably showing up for thr annual shareholders meeting and maybe the Met gala

JK Fresco fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Apr 28, 2020

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
When I wear the bat cowl, I inexplicably have black face paint around my eyes to blend in with the mask all shadow-y like, and the second I take the mask off the makeup vanishes!

Truth be told it's an extremely lame power compared to, say, what Superman's packin', but it's so fascinating! I keep trying faster and faster to take the mask off before the eye makeup paint poo poo disappears but as of yet I haven't been able to. It'd be pretty cool to at least see if it fades out or if it's just *blink* and it's gone.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

JK Fresco posted:

I thought Bruce Wayne was an idiot playboy who everyone assumes is partying anf doing drugs all night, randomly disappearing after getting into skiing accidents, wrecking supercars, or going to rehab and only predictably showing up for thr annual shareholders meeting and maybe the Met gala

His identity makes a lot of sense considering it's like suspecting Paris Hilton is actually a member of Seal Team 6.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Question: what does "ama" mean?

I don't know I juts copied and pasted a thing George Clooney did on reddit and put my name in

MakaVillian posted:

Did you feel uncomfortably objectified when the movie showed you putting on the suit and the camera only focused on your butt?

That was a $100,000 prosthetic butt

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

His identity makes a lot of sense considering it's like suspecting Paris Hilton is actually a member of Seal Team 6.
Definitely want to see a Batman movie that is 90% Bruce Wayne making lasagna on youtube without knowing how or wanting to.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ama means "ain't my rear end"

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

My Lovely Horse posted:

Definitely want to see a Batman movie that is 90% Bruce Wayne making lasagna on youtube without knowing how or wanting to.

I'm reminded of the one tumblr theory about how Tim Drake's social media is mostly enjoying Bruce Wayne doing hilariously badly at conventional middle-class activities. I think it's also canon that Bruce can't cook at all, since he's always had Alfred to do that and he's a world-class chef.

There's been a few cases in-universe where characters have theorised that other superhero secret identities are actually Batman.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I'm reminded of the one tumblr theory about how Tim Drake's social media is mostly enjoying Bruce Wayne doing hilariously badly at conventional middle-class activities. I think it's also canon that Bruce can't cook at all, since he's always had Alfred to do that and he's a world-class chef.

There's been a few cases in-universe where characters have theorised that other superhero secret identities are actually Batman.

Batman is actually superman cosplaying as a normie crime fighter. Most of the challenge is pulling punches and pretending to get hurt.

I just made that up but there's a better than 90% chance this was a thing at some point.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Big Beef City posted:

That's very interesting Mr Wayne but please answer the question: Are the rumors about you and Batman true, and if so can you confirm he's a gentle lover?

Gooch181
Jan 1, 2008

The Gooch
Bob, gun.

Gooch181 fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Apr 30, 2020

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Outrail posted:

That's very interesting Mr Wayne but please answer the question: Are the rumors about you and Batman true, and if so can you confirm he's a gentle lover?

Well that's...
I mean I... he... Batman and I...
Of course given that...Batman and I...travel...in...the same social circles...together...tales of his...exquisite capabilities have reached my ears, shall we say. I'm not at liberty, of course to name names, only that I've managed to, ah, meet, several of Batman's lucky bed-fellows. Women. All women, of course. Huge breasts.
Naturally. With vaginas of course where one would expect.
And they have told me that - well, I'm not sure how to continue properly, but let me just say that I've been told that much like myself, Me, Bruce Wayne, Batman and I very similarly in the course of our identical nature of love-making are like water. Soft yet forceful. Delicate yet all powerful. Light and buoyant yet crushingly stunning, deep and mysterious and all enveloping. A true force of nature that can never be tamed, or conquered, only hope to someday be tapped by men as a source of power.

...that last part is a euphemism. You don't have to print that part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Outrail posted:

Batman is actually superman cosplaying as a normie crime fighter. Most of the challenge is pulling punches and pretending to get hurt.

I just made that up but there's a better than 90% chance this was a thing at some point.

It's happened quite a few times! Since they're both caucasian brick shithouses they tend to pull it off pretty well, and Superman does still enjoy the chance to mess with people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsz1p7R5CQA