Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

he seems hip to internet stuff i.e. throwing a concert in fortnite so i don’t see why he wouldn’t post in the chill forum either

Macnult

travis scott is really big on ad-libs in his music which, if you think about it, is the rap equivalent of emptyquoting

https://youtu.be/o4raFeWQia4

Macnult

gonna try and reach out to travis scott’s talent agent, cara lewis, to see if travis would be interested in posting in our forum

Macnult

just waiting to hear back now

email posted:

Hi Cara,

I am a member of the Something Awful (SA) forums, a website launched in 1999 by Richard “Lowtax” Kyanka. One of the forums, BYOB (which stands for “Bring-Your-Own-BYOB), is the chill forum. In BYOB, everyone is nice to each other and loves to hang out and just post.
I’m emailing you with regards to Travis Scott’s BYOB presence. Is he familiar with the chill forum? If not, I think he would be a perfect fit. I understand that life on tour can be stressful, and sometimes all you need is a few pals and soothing colors filling up your screen to help you relax. BYOB has both.

You are also welcome to post in BYOB. In fact, everyone is welcome to post or lurk (which means you just read what others are posting without posting yourself) in the chill forum. It doesn’t matter if you know Travis Scott, don’t know Travis Scott, are Travis Scott, or aren’t Travis Scott. You’ll actually come to find that majority of the posters on there, me included, are not Travis Scott.

Please let me know if Travis knows about BYOB, the chill forum. Regardless, I hope you or someone you know decides to check it out. I really think you’d like it.

Best,
Macnult

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i imagine if you enter the maw of the giant travis scott head featured on the astro world cover you'd find a place not unlike byob like, just a really chill cool place to hang out with your friends.

biosterous

i don't know who travis scott is but he should probably post

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Macnult

byob music checklist:
byob reggae
byob vaporwave
byob rap

we need travis scott now more than ever

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

please post travis

FluffieDuckie

who will post first? travis or butttheshitmanfart?

also travis' daughter was on in his concert so maybe stormy should have an account too. she can say several words now

(this is where someone should say something like "wow duckie's p hip that she knows all this despite being an old lady")

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

wow duckie's p hip that she knows all this despite being an old lady. I'm a hip millenial and I don't even know who travis scott is. Duckie is sure cool and plugged into the music scene!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Macnult posted:

byob music checklist:
byob reggae
byob vaporwave
byob rap

we need travis scott now more than ever

gently caress yes we need this

pls post travis scott we need you

nut

or is he just gonna hoard more first names huh

barfdog

nut posted:

or is he just gonna hoard more first names huh

Hey, you leave Travis Joseph David Qunicy Winston Barnabas Darcie Scott alone!

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Goons Are Gifts

I feel like others have to cut down their first name needs because of him

Macnult

Kief Richards posted:

gently caress yes we need this

pls post travis scott we need you

imagine listening to a rap song on the radio and hearing “hurf de durf!” as an ad-lib

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Macnult posted:

imagine listening to a rap song on the radio and hearing “hurf de durf!” as an ad-lib

i would legit lmao

nut

Travis skrrt is a better name

Macnult

nut posted:

Travis skrrt is a better name

facts i hope he registers under that name

i still haven’t received an email back

free hubcaps

hello i am travis scott. byob is good imo

ty Saoshyant!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FluffieDuckie posted:

who will post first? travis or butttheshitmanfart?

also travis' daughter was on in his concert so maybe stormy should have an account too. she can say several words now

(this is where someone should say something like "wow duckie's p hip that she knows all this despite being an old lady")

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

wow duckie's p hip that she knows all this despite being an old lady. I'm a hip millenial and I don't even know who travis scott is. Duckie is sure cool and plugged into the music scene!

free hubcaps posted:

Another BYOB success story!

Escape From Noise

I still think it's wild how many rappers nowadays reference internet memes. For example: Off Deez by JID and J. Cole, Catch Me Outside by Ski Mask the Slump God, and #ImSippinTeaInYoHood by XXXTentacion. It's kind of funny. Also the fact that there's a rapper who named himself after Space Ghost

Macnult

free hubcaps posted:

awesome thank you travis

Macnult

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I still think it's wild how many rappers nowadays reference internet memes. For example: Off Deez by JID and J. Cole, Catch Me Outside by Ski Mask the Slump God, and #ImSippinTeaInYoHood by XXXTentacion. It's kind of funny. Also the fact that there's a rapper who named himself after Space Ghost

a lotta hip internet folks in the rap game. jpegmafia has a song where the beat is full of half life sound effects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

loss by Yung grumpy cat