Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

an anthology series where the binding thread is laas travelling the cosmos as a space whale slowly learning how to find balance between being a distrustful fluid yet, paradoxically, needing solid forms to find new experiences and learn about himself.

also he has emmy cancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Bogus Adventure posted:

If it involves Cisco Ramon kicking rear end, then I'm already sold.
*Sisko Ramon

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

synthetic whales

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It's just one changeling who invented capitalism for the ferengi and on his death, as per tradition, his body was split up and sold at the highest price. Each piece of gold plated latinum is like a little tiny coffin containing a holy relic and that's why it can't be replicated. What makes it latinum isn't the material sandwiched inside but who it represents.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

broke: transporters kill you by disassembling your matter into energy and reconstructing a clone on the other side with that energy

woke: transporters create pocket universes in which you are fully conscious and fully material and you just kind of hang out with special effects until you appear at your destination having bear-hugged some random poo poo in the teleport universe but it doesn't turn you into a cronenberg because plot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

CSI: Cardassia where you follow the forensic team's efforts to manipulate the evidence to implicate the accused.