Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
The rest of the voyager of the voyager before janeway decided to jump back and correct it.
Or a proper Endgame with what the guys are up to and how federation treats them after that journey and what happens with it
Also TNG.

So basically I want Star Trek: Multiship 2371-2409 with episodes with different crews doing different stuff, and sometimes crossing between each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

Bogus Adventure posted:

I want Star Trek with more alien crewmembers, and species that are not just one-offs. Especially Tellarites. Tellarites make me laugh, and I can imagine having one as part of the core cast would rule. They are grumpy pig-dwarves for whom arguments are an art form.

What I'm saying is that Tellarites are goons, and that I want to be in a Star Trek show.

Your desires are bad, you smell awful and your romulan ale is just synthehol