Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

The IDA Frigate wasn't as flashy as the Raven, the Thundeforge or any of the other big-ticket capital ships but it was tough and had enough cargo space to make a ship that could throw down with the best of them. It also had the unique advantage of having its turrets fire from the rear of the ship instead of the center, giving you a slight range advantage over other ships as long as you positioned it right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

The Galactic Empire controlled a good chunk of a galactic arm with an industrial base built up over half a millennium. Considering that they were almost always on the offensive in the war it makes sense that they could pump out ships as fast as they could find lovely noble failsons to captain them.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

There's an official remaster for EV Override in the works and I can't wait to see how they update the ship designs.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Polaron posted:

I remember that the designer was planning on making a sequel (with the UE and their allies fighting the Council) in the Nova engine a while back. Looks like he went with the Kickstarter route instead.

Override was always my favorite of the three so I am super hyped for this.

Yeah, I played Nova the most as a kid because I had a Windows at home but I've always enjoyed Override the most. Even though Nova has the largest map in the series it feels small because all the stories are so interconnected; you can't just fly off and get caught up in some completely unrelated conflict like you can in Override.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

From the latest EV Override Remake update

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Polaron posted:

How dare you besmirch the mightiest vessel in the United Earth armada.

The Igazra is the sex toy:

Spewing its SAE(d) all over the place :pervert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Reminds me of the space trucks from Cowboy Bebop.