Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

twistedmentat posted:

And big, big fan of the Milano

It is a spaceship, but it also looks like a high performance sports car. I also like the way its command deck is positioned, stepped down along the prow.

The Milano and the other Reaver ships are actually really cool designs, even if a lot of other Marvel stuff is fairly meh, definitely among my favorite ships from modern years.

I think the ship from Prometheus was another very solid design, both outside and inside, that you don't really get to see in action enough to appreciate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

I always liked Talyn's design just a little bit more because of how streamlined it is but they did a great job on Moya too with the texture and overall shape that made it seem a bit more alive.

Farscape is so underrated. We shall never see it's like again.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

free hubcaps posted:

i had mostly forgotten about colony wars but this thread dredged up the memory that for like a month in 7th grade i was obsessed with the s-21 eclipse from that game, i just thought it was so cool looking in a vaguely tie fighteresque way

the blizzard was cool too. I remember really liking the ship designs in general in that series

Count me in as another fan of both Colony Wars games who was baffled that it wasn't more popular. I was never really a flight combat simulator person but got some reason those games really got their hooks into me and I remember really loving the ship designs.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Polaron posted:

You mean all three, right? :v:

I honestly had no idea there was a third one. Not sure how I missed it back in the day but cest la vie.