Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
my as yet unnamed avatar has emerged from a sleep of vivid and confusing dreams. he is totally focused on sorting them out in his head and appears oblivious to those around him. he is furiously trying to divine some meaning from his sagey dreams and may bump into someone while lost in thought which would be unfortunate???

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
lol

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Everyone roll a 20!

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
im sorry i ate a lot then slept a lot and woke up sad and stayed in bed

how many 20s should i roll

take the moon

by sebmojo
rolled a 3

take the moon

by sebmojo

Everyone present, roll a 20!

my char, revenants of omnidimensional perspective lingering in mind, is slightly confused and noided by the various body forms present. he may or may not react with a vacant stare if approached. remembers only dimly he is on some kind of adventure aka destined to be at some point at a mythical to him now "point b".

take the moon

by sebmojo
my dude accepts the biscuit. he is jolted from fugue for a second nearly driven insane from FLAVOUR. he struggles to keep it together

a sage should keep it together...

he may or may not manage a weak smile after ascertaining he's not dead or in a metamatrix of some kind

inner monologue: I just need to swallow biscuit and smile. I can do this...

take the moon

by sebmojo

Things are Chaotic Evil here on the homefront, my wife's brother and a dear friend of mine is at home on hospice care in his last days dying of brain cancer, I'm not even remotely abandoning this CYOA, I just want my head to be clear when I move it forward- he's in North Carolina, we're in Delaware, and there's a pandemic, sooo...

I will most likely get back into the saddle tomorrow, Friday at the latest. Thanks for understanding.

much love dude. thoughts n prayers are yours.

take the moon

by sebmojo
I'm sorry dude.

take the moon

by sebmojo
my dudes eyes strain as with all his sagely powers of empathy valiantly attempts to comprehend the existential angst of being a sentient table. perhaps new insights and understandings will flood him in a rush of perception. or maybe hell freak the heck out and be the least chill reaction to this living table

(im fairly hi lol)

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
17 lol

take the moon

by sebmojo
*ooc* sorry I've been super busy drasty at odds w/ my usual slacker lifestyle.

I will catch up and make whatever rolls after work lol

v sorry

take the moon fucked around with this message at 14:47 on May 22, 2020

take the moon

by sebmojo
I rolled a 14 just now if u need one

take the moon

by sebmojo

Everyone roll percentage dice please

91 lol

take the moon

by sebmojo
my dude, content to stay comfy and quiet this whole time, steps forward to deliver a socially awkward PSA on the nature of dark soul weapons. I figure a success might ensure a state of alertness in the party/tak somewhat like Roland in the dark tower gambit

a failure might result in ppl seeing him as a buzzkill of the who invited this guy variety

take the moon

by sebmojo

Everyone roll a 20

take the moon

by sebmojo

Everybody roll!

nat 20 babes

take the moon

by sebmojo
out of char reveal: unbeknownst to any adventurer here, my char who has guarded his name in a somewhat impressive display of nonreactive sageness that possibly some other person in some other life that somewhat metafictionally may connect to his could only hope to attain, hasn't slept since entering fort Wunny

anyone who feels like their char may have been in his vicinity at this exact moment in game time will have heard him mutter

"the dark forest,

"when I'm with you, oh my brothers,

"go to sleep"

take the moon

by sebmojo
should anyone happen to glance at the stranger in the next little while, he appears to be having a rough time in his sleep. his face contorts strangely and unsettlingly and some moans escape him from time to time

someone looking at him might feel the friendly thing to do would be to wake up. randomly passing out for no discernable reason isnt a good look after all. however, a countering point might be that this dude is freaking weird and isnt there enough going on?

anyone who wakes up will be hit with a spell. it wont kill you but might somewhat inconvenience you, should the effect be negative as determined by a personal rng system that involves the letters in your name. it might also be positive. should psp permit it will be from the ffta sage spell list and if he wants to set lvl caps or whatever thats fine. i dont really understand how levelling works rn which is funny.

there are more negs than pozes in there but ill still make the rng decision 50/50 and then ofc there will be a dice roll etc. it might suck to come out of a dream and immediately gently caress someone up without understanding why. it might be chill to come out of a fugue with a helpful effect on the cause.

should no one bother to wake him up (totally acceptable) he will emerge from slumber looking like hes seen about a thousand billion ghosts

the more instances the stranger falls asleep, the greater the likelihood he may cast something in his sleep. nature of which is yet to be determined. (he will not fall asleep for literally no reason again unless psp decides its amusing)

take the moon fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jun 7, 2020

take the moon

by sebmojo
apologies for the sig it slipped in there and i appear to have lost the ability to edit posts lol

take the moon

by sebmojo
rolled a 10

take the moon

by sebmojo
5 lol

;_;

take the moon

by sebmojo
the stranger awakes to a party.

the noise is a hellish sound. p much knives in his ears. he draws his cloak around him signifying some level of discomfort and approaches dorg.

his movements somewhat soft and sure but his eyes dancing blitzed out

"what's going on?" he says in a hushed tremor

take the moon

by sebmojo
the stranger dons the items. in terms of pattern recognition he desperately searches for something that isn't horrid

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
lucky ol 13

take the moon

by sebmojo
'the altar,' the stranger mutters obliquely. 'the easy way out'

take the moon

by sebmojo

im still playing!! just also getting trashed some nights~~

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
The Stranger hears the phrase spider-queen tinged w total dread.

I must see, he says in a hushed voice. I am not seeing now

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo