Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Gaze upon him in all his glory.

So I was just pluggin away at work one day, sometime in the last year, and I stumbled across video of this perfect creature in his natural habitat. Needless to say I was instantly overcome with curiosity. Where did he come from, where was he going, and did he simply say to his hairdresser "Now make my shorts match my drapes"? What kind of streetwise Hercules exudes such confidence, struts with such swagger?
A Barbarian of the trailer park crossing the downriver waists, fierce and unshaken, baring chest and thigh as if to say "I fear nothing for I hold the favor of Krom!"

So lets try and figure this walking enigma out, my mind immediately jumped to two pretty obvious conclusions...

Here's some dirty cut outs (still getting used to GIMP), I do have a short video clip for anyone who wants to make Gifs but someone will have to walk me through posting it here without using my YouTube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

Spinz posted:

I see this guy:

Oh definitely, he's what Peter Cetera would have become if he had never discovered the Glory of Love.

Alan Smithee posted:

i was driving today and saw a dude like this who looked more like Bill Goldberg

I didn't get a picture

that's my story

Might have been my uncle, was he 5 foot nothing?

Sgt. Politeness fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Apr 29, 2020

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

yikes! posted:

This is incredible. It's probably my favorite photoshop I've seen on SA

Aw thanks guys, I tried(not hard enough)

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

gary oldmans diary posted:

heres steps to do example thing

Ha ha ha my dumb(old)rear end didn't even think to check imgur for video.

Behold!
https://imgur.com/E4Oqlw3

VVVVVVV thank you

Sgt. Politeness fucked around with this message at 03:59 on May 1, 2020

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

what was the original video anyway

Just a random dude that walked into frame and thankfully the camera man noticed him.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

Applesnots posted:

I wonder if the cut pants were due to a trip to the ER and they had to cut his pants off. Like, you can tell he does not rock that style everyday, his legs are way too pale.

Those cutoffs are washed, you can tell from the fringe. This was an intentional outfit, probably just taken out for a stroll on an extra hot day. It is clear he hadn't been wearing them until recently but they're well worn. I bet they're his special pair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

mobby_6kl posted:

Ok sorry about that lovely snype before

https://i.imgur.com/PzQuREq.mp4

Thank you for making all of my dreams come true.