Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3
Did I mention I'm an alcoholic and need the money to buy more alcohol?

Thanks again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Floodixor posted:

well um hey OK I'll give it a shot

as some of you know, i've been in a sober living house for a while now (and i'm coming up on 8 months sober!)

I have been trying to believe in the betterment of mankind as I sort of struggle in my day to day and ask a friend for 3 dollars to take the bus, but the bottom line is that I can wake up in the morning and walk in a straight line and am getting better every day

i'd known this guy in the house for about 6 months and assumed he was trustworthy, he said he'd give me back literally the same amount as you're stating in your threads, $100 bucks that i loaned him when his stimulus check came in which I NEVER loan that amount out but i'm trying to believe here (and i can show the withdrawal from my bank account if you want to see it! it was yesterday)

anyway he left the house last night and took all of his stuff and won't call me back and he's out on a mean bender for sure (a bender but for meth and heroin) and i'm just terribly sad for both him and less so but still sad that i lost 100 bucks trying to be a good egg

i lost my job last week and now work at a call center for walmart. it's super humbling. Anyway, I'm on a good path and in a good place but i just don't make any bones and barely get by each month. even if you could spare 50 and give the other half to another goon in need, i'd like that even more, actually

goons are both the most noble creatures of the internet as well as being also the worst, which is why i've read these forums every dang day since I was 15 (and i'm 39 now!), even when I was homeless i still had a phone!

If you don't give it to this goon I'm going to think you are scum OP.
Going to look real hard at your name, rap sheet, and states etc so I remember you. Just do it now and close this thread, ok?
Do the right thing, please. Thank you!!! :love:

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

I just spent 375 dollars at costco and am now poor. Money me please. Me money now.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Just peeped at post history and I withdraw my request.

Sketchy

Be careful goons. My bad, shoulda looked first

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Floodixor posted:

as some of you know, i've been in a sober living house for a while now (and i'm coming up on 8 months sober!)

I have been trying to believe in the betterment of mankind as I sort of struggle in my day to day and ask a friend for 3 dollars to take the bus, but the bottom line is that I can wake up in the morning and walk in a straight line and am getting better every day

i'd known this guy in the house for about 6 months and assumed he was trustworthy, he said he'd give me back literally the same amount as you're stating in your threads, $100 bucks that i loaned him when his stimulus check came in which I NEVER loan that amount out but i'm trying to believe here (and i can show the withdrawal from my bank account if you want to see it! it was yesterday)

anyway he left the house last night and took all of his stuff and won't call me back and he's out on a mean bender for sure (a bender but for meth and heroin) and i'm just terribly sad for both him and less so but still sad that i lost 100 bucks trying to be a good egg

i lost my job last week and now work at a call center for walmart. it's super humbling. Anyway, I'm on a good path and in a good place but i just don't make any bones and barely get by each month. even if you could spare 50 and give the other half to another goon in need, i'd like that even more, actually

goons are both the most noble creatures of the internet as well as being also the worst, which is why i've read these forums every dang day since I was 15 (and i'm 39 now!), even when I was homeless i still had a phone!

I was kinda considering this one but giving $100 cash money to your meth/heroin addicted buddy sounds like it was A Bad Decision, so what if the $50 for you was similarly ill advised?

I suppose it isn't your fault what he did with the money the same way it's not mine if you choose to piss it away, you gave him the chance to do the right thing.

And I've certainly done the same thing innumerable times when friends and strangers have bailed me out in the past.

8 months is a big achievement though so pm me your details and I'll send through some kangaroo cash.

PS. How do PM's work?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Pawn 17 posted:

What would one even do with an Australian dollar? :confused:

Stick one hundred $1 AUD coins up your rear end, one at a time, and then hand them out to Australians.

Then, from that point on, every time you meet a new Australian, you can think to yourself, "I bet that Aussie touched one of my rear end dollars!"

You'll be the secret king of Oz.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Floodixor posted:

OP I'll cover half if you cover half in your funny money. NVM I see you already sent it, congrats on being sober for 8 months man.

Madness fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Apr 29, 2020

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spinz posted:

Just peeped at post history and I withdraw my request.

Sketchy

Be careful goons. My bad, shoulda looked first

Wait, who's sketchy? Me or the guy asking for the money?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i will attempt to eat 50 of arbys 5 for $10 roast beef sandwiches over the next month

disregard this; wrong thread

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Madness posted:

Depends on the town and lady.

I don't want no blumpkin from a bogan.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

Wutang-Yutani posted:

I was kinda considering this one but giving $100 cash money to your meth/heroin addicted buddy sounds like it was A Bad Decision, so what if the $50 for you was similarly ill advised?

I suppose it isn't your fault what he did with the money the same way it's not mine if you choose to piss it away, you gave him the chance to do the right thing.

And I've certainly done the same thing innumerable times when friends and strangers have bailed me out in the past.

8 months is a big achievement though so pm me your details and I'll send through some kangaroo cash.

PS. How do PM's work?

You a bitch op

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

LabyaMynora posted:

I don't want no blumpkin from a bogan.

Whatever dude.. Stop being so picky.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Madness posted:

Whatever dude.. Stop being so picky.

High-class blumpkins, only!!!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Wutang-Yutani posted:

Wait, who's sketchy? Me or the guy asking for the money?

You but I retract it. I'm really poo poo at posting disregard me. It's v cool to give to that goon imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Temp close