Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Don't you think it was irresponsible for them to have sex while he was infected with the virus? Now the baby will be born with ARDS. As heir to the throne he should set a little bit better example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Being British is a sexually transmitted disease. The poor babby

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane
Two week gestation period? Sure why not.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You’re overreacting, it’ll be 20+ years before the child gestates into a Deep One.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Gross

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Being the royal covid baby is a great way to get yourself in the news and start your political career early.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Being born British is a big enough disability. Geesh

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

She squatted over a patch of sphagnum moss and released a gelatinous orb from 'twain her ridged cartilaginous posterior fold.

cnut
May 3, 2016

The_Continental posted:

She squatted over a patch of sphagnum moss and released a gelatinous orb from 'twain her ridged cartilaginous posterior fold.

I think there is a good chance that this sentence has never been typed out before.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
poor kid is gonna have hair like Gintoki Sakata

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
one funny thing about boris johnson is that he refuses to say how many children he even has. i don't think he knows.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

one funny thing about boris johnson is that he refuses to say how many children he even has. i don't think he knows.

I dont think he knows a lot of things

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

How could women resist having this man creampie their crumpet?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Barudak posted:

I dont think he knows a lot of things

He certainly doesn't know this.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Is England like America in the 1940s and 50s where they thought fat people were strong?

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Boris Johnson fucks

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Stay safe Paedo Party baby

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The_Continental posted:

Is England like America in the 1940s and 50s where they thought fat people were strong?

We all eat bacon and sausage sandwiches for breakfast every day and consider drinking 4 pints of beer to be "a quiet one" so thats why we all look like that.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm honestly surprised Boris Johnson's wife had sex with him.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Boris not knowing or caring how many kids he's had should have disqualified him from leadership positions in general but apparently people found his cheating and dismal parenting charming.

Like I don't even care about people's personal lives as long as they do a good job, but when you reach seven kids by three+ different people you all cheated on maybe you got a few issues that are going to trouble your workplace.

(And of course, the prerequisite is he has to do a good job first).

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Chrs posted:

We all eat bacon and sausage sandwiches for breakfast every day and consider drinking 4 pints of beer to be "a quiet one" so thats why we all look like that.

Honesty and integrity. All in a single post.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

evilmiera posted:

Boris not knowing or caring how many kids he's had should have disqualified him from leadership positions in general but apparently people found his cheating and dismal parenting charming.

Like I don't even care about people's personal lives as long as they do a good job, but when you reach seven kids by three+ different people you all cheated on maybe you got a few issues that are going to trouble your workplace.

(And of course, the prerequisite is he has to do a good job first).

wait lol the comment about him not knowing how may kids he has isn’t a joke??

Help a poor American out here, knowing that other leaders are just as mush brained as ours would be a great comfort.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Captain Beans posted:

Help a poor American out here, knowing that other leaders are just as mush brained as ours would be a great comfort.

He has a history of shagging his employees, or shagging women and then employing them. He's got at least 6 kids to 3 different women, and there have been 2 reported terminated pregnancies as a result of his multiple affairs.

Dell_Zincht fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Apr 30, 2020

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Captain Beans posted:

Lol yeah he’s famous for loving everyone and having a bunch of kids he doesn’t acknowledge. He’s basically Mayor Quimby.

Even his Wikipedia page lists the amount of children he has as “at least 6”

Chrs fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Apr 30, 2020

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lol

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Didn't he have sex with a pig on live TV once?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Captain Beans posted:

Dude, the world is surrounded by terrible leaders. Erdogan, Bojo, Trump, Abe, The Hungarian PM, the Polish PM. It's real ugly

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

numberoneposter posted:

No that was the other English guy

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Having kids when you're older is a privilege only for rich people, because you pay for a live in nanny, a night nurse, etc. I had kids in the early 30s and it was hard enough I couldn't imagine having a kid at 55 years old and having to raise it

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
But Bojo did not, in fact, gently caress.

Some say the baby was conceived by the coronavirus itself, and is the child spoken of in prophecy.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Do it ironically posted:

Having kids when you're older is a privilege only for rich people, because you pay for a live in nanny, a night nurse, etc. I had kids in the early 30s and it was hard enough I couldn't imagine having a kid at 55 years old and having to raise it

drat you had kids 90 years ago how'd that work out?

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat

numberoneposter posted:

Nah that was this guy

Although Boris probably did the same thing himself, what happens at Oxford stays at Oxford.

e: Also worth noting it wasn't an entire pig he stuck his dick in, just the severed head. Decide for yourself weather that's better or worse.

a glitch fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Apr 30, 2020

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Ok’ Maggie efficiently had twins to save the NHS from having to pay for two births. Always looking after the British taxpayer.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

lol how is the united kingdom a real country????

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

QuoProQuid posted:

lol how is the united kingdom a real country????

It's kind of how the U.S.S. Constitution is technically still a Navy ship.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I'm honestly surprised Boris Johnson's wife had sex with him.

Well she was his mistress at the time. His actual wife was suffering from cancer when he dumped her.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

JK Fresco posted:

It's kind of how the U.S.S. Constitution is technically still a Navy ship.

So that's what they're always going on about. I thought it'd be smaller

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
boris in classic conservative politician style abandoned his cancer ridden wife to look after the kids to gently caress someone 20 years younger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Jose posted:

boris in classic conservative politician style abandoned his cancer ridden wife to look after the kids to gently caress someone 20 years younger

Just a reminder that British conservative is American liberal so when Senator Edwards abandoned his dying, cancer suffering wife for his sidepiece, it's the same political style.