Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hunkyrhino
Apr 30, 2020
Yoooo, I really wanna get into skateboarding, Oregon central. Is there any recommended sites I might wanna look at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

start by learning how to ride prone in your garage/a parking lot

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

get a tech deck. it's like skateboarding (or boardin' as you might call it it) and entirely transferable from fingers to feet.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Have you googled Tony Hawk I think he's supposed to be a good skater

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Here's a good starter guide.

While you're learning to skateboard, stick to empty parking lots or somewhere with a lot of flat pavement with very little to no gravel or little lovely rocks anywhere. skate parks can be overwhelming for beginners. It will be best to wait a few months to do any of this. Dell_Zincht should be made a moderator of QCS

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Cavauro posted:

Here's a good starter guide.

While you're learning to skateboard, stick to empty parking lots or somewhere with a lot of flat pavement with very little to no gravel or little lovely rocks anywhere. skate parks can be overwhelming for beginners. It will be best to wait a few months to do any of this. Dell_Zincht should be made a moderator of QCS

I dunno man I don't think i'm much liked there but feel free to make a thread championing my cause

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Don't wear skates while skateboarding I've made that mistake far too many times