Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

I used to think hila should be embarrassed of being with ethan, but after seeing her art I started thinking they deserve each other

I am so embarrassed by my rich husband that helped me immigrate to a new country and follow my dream of opening my own clothing line and buying me a mansion... what WILL the neighbors think!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

If you're a computer nerd on a comedy website, I'm sure you have heard of the popular comedy youtuber and it doesn't make you cool to pretend you haven't

What comedy website?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
comedy website, filtered.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Bust Rodd posted:

I am so embarrassed by my rich husband that helped me immigrate to a new country and follow my dream of opening my own clothing line and buying me a mansion... what WILL the neighbors think!

Probably think her clothes and husband looks doofy as hell

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
It's the same problem as many of these mediocre internet celebrities that use a sarcastic goofy tone, then get way too comfortable and get way ahead of themselves trying to discuss serious topics for whatever reason and reveal themselves to be actual doofuses rather than pretending (*nervous cough saying it on this forum.) I dont think he's doing it intentionally, because there are plenty worse examples actually using this strategy to push some kind of political angle or agenda (religious is common.)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I think OP should be banned for 100 years for talking about youtubes. Youtubes are dumb, OP.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Where's that new guy Intended Icon or whatever so I can tell him that youtubes suck too.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Kind of a two birds with one stone thing.

LE
Oct 19, 2002

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

according to google this guy and his wife just bought a $9 million home.

youtube pays out absurd amounts of money

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Literally A Person posted:

I think OP should be banned for 100 years for talking about youtubes. Youtubes are dumb, OP.

Yeah 100% agree 💯💯💯

Now if you'll excuse me, i need to read more of the Red Letter Media thread.

*gently caress you its maaaaayyyyyyyy*

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

there's a Vogue 47 questions video that he "reacts" to featuring Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. He spends the first half of the video making fun of their house, which is beautiful, immaculate, and enviable. Its architecturally stunning and full of incredible art, which you'd expect from people with that kind of money. Kim describes the style of the house as "a minimalist monastery", and Ethan keeps screaming about how boring and empty it is. Its pretty bad and wrong and not funny. I think the kardashian family are garbage people, but there is so much more you could dunk on and he chooses to make fun of their house being big.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

When people talk poo poo on Kanye for being a silly guy i just roll my eyes. He's a musician and a designer, who cares if he's a weirdo? What, do you want musicians to be boring? they aren't a bank manager, they're creative and kanye is an interesting and creative dude with some issues, that probably contributes to why he is a talented person who has made a lot of good music. My gosh this rapper sure is eccentric! It doesn't matter, the stakes in his job are pretty low.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Also he makes fun of their chosen aesthetic while surrounded by his partner's garish art, and an inflatable chair. Like Kanye or not he's absolutely an original who's made a lot of meaningful art.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
the Kanye and Kim defenders have logged on

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

olives black posted:

Don't loving shame me.

Pervert.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
And I quote:

olives black posted:

hmm. what if i like to jerk it in abandoned buildings

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Yeah. That's right. I know.

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.
all this youtube stuff is worse than the worst poo poo that was on TV back in 2004

i thought dave attell's "insomniac" was as low as we could go

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Literally A Person posted:

Don't loving shame me.

Pervert.

if jerkin it in abandoned buildings is perverted then i don't want to be well-adjusted and free from arrest warrants

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

olives black posted:

I'll defend kanye

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Kanye has some good ideas

Let's not drat actual celebrity snd artist Kanye into this discussion of internet nobodes

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Seriously how thr gently caress do people remember a these random youtube snd twitter propole

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Soiled Meat
I got into a fist fight today defending h3h3. Wtf?

Okay so. Today I was outside of my public library. I had to pick up a few books and stuff. I decided that it was a pretty nice morning outside so I kinda just sat down on the bench outside and started watching a h3 podcast highlight video. It had something to do with Whitney Cummings talking about gold diggers or something like that. I just know VitalyzdTv was in the thumbnail. I didn’t really even get a chance to watch it. As soon as I turned it on the dude that was sitting next to me started telling me to turn it off talking about how he hates H3 and doesn’t want to hear it.

I was instantly angry. I told him to move then. He told me he was sitting there first and he started playing music really loud so I couldn’t hear my video. I then nudged him off the bench hard. He hit the ground. He then stood up and gave me a punch to the face. I tackled him to the floor and got on top of him and tried to punch him but he caught the punch and then pulled me closer to him and punched me 3 times and then put me in a chokehold. I was starting to pass out but then a library employee ran out and said she called the cops and we both stood up and took off in opposite directions.

It kills me that there’s people this immature these days that can’t even respect someone else’s opinion.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Teitter is brsin poison and yoitube videos of people talking are for people who are too dumb yo read

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I like Your Mom’s House better because the mentally retarded are just naturally funny. Sexual perversion and horrific accidents are also always funny, mental illness, too. I ain’t buying merch though, no matter how much they beg. gently caress that. I wouldn’t want people to know what I listen to based on my clothing even if I didn’t listen to bizarre, embarrassing, misanthropic poo poo.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Seriously ehst would be a 30 seconds of reading gets strrtched to a half hour of dumb bulkshit snd some fat mumblenoumth stslling for time before haltingly rrafing his dumbass opinion out

I already get mu fill of chubby bearded white guy opinons on these forums why the hekk would i ever want for more

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

JK Fresco posted:

Seriously ehst would be a 30 seconds of reading gets strrtched to a half hour of dumb bulkshit snd some fst mumblenoumth stslling for time before haltingly rrafing his dumbass opinion out

I already get mu fill of chubby bearded white guy opinons on these forums why the hekk would i ever want for more

You know you’re not supposed to drink a handle of everclear on Ramadan, right?

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

Imagine if Mike Myers had a YouTube channel where he reviewed different Japanese snacks

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

dads_work_files posted:

Imagine if Mike Myers had a YouTube channel where he reviewed different Japanese snacks

I’m done imagining, I’m ready.

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

He could do an anniversary livestream from the Hermitage Museum in the Winter Palace, just roaming the halls and munching on an unusual kit kat. Did you know they did a potato and mayonnaise flavour kit kat? Mike knew, and he tried it.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

dads_work_files posted:

Only if je foes them all in ak is extremely racist accent/costume

Or do yoj mesn the other mike myers

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3
h3h3 sux, and Ethan isn't funny hth

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
hey if I put my CD copy of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy up in SA Mart would any of you buy it? probs gonna sell a bunch of other CDs too if there's any interest

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
it has the clean artwork, sia

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

h3h3 sux, and Ethan isn't funny hth

He could probably stand to take a comedy workshop of some kind, yeah.

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

JK Fresco posted:

Only if je foes them all in ak is extremely racist accent/costume

Or do yoj mesn the other mike myers

No I mean the racist accent/costume one

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
They are given a PLATFORM?!?!!!! They give other people a platform?!!? Pffff, shhhh, pfff, pff, pffff... what???

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

the vape naysh video is mad funny though.

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

did anyone post the mega cringe rap video he made about hila after someone made fun of her online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Spaghoot
Aug 3, 2017
H3H3 has served its purpose. There was a time when we needed channels like them, to dig through the toxic waste dump that is youtube and expose the weird poo poo. To turn over the rocks and watch the bugs crawling around underneath.

But they went on a hiatus at some point and immediately other more talented people rushed in to fill the void. Stuff they put out post 2017 just doesn't compare to newer, better channels.