Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My dad has a huge crush on Hila. That’s all I feel like saying about Hila Klein right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

the vape naysh video is mad funny though.

that's the one

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

the vape naysh video is mad funny though.

No, not really :/

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mr. Spaghoot posted:

H3H3 has served its purpose. There was a time when we needed channels like them, to dig through the toxic waste dump that is youtube and expose the weird poo poo. To turn over the rocks and watch the bugs crawling around underneath.

But they went on a hiatus at some point and immediately other more talented people rushed in to fill the void. Stuff they put out post 2017 just doesn't compare to newer, better channels.

I'm glad people like you were there to follow along with it all to keep us informed as to all this and let us know what's been going on, drama-wise, behind the scenes with the zeitgeist of YouTube pop-comedy.
Not only because of how urgently needed all of this information is and how critical it is we all understand it, but because people like myself don't know what the gently caress you're talking about in the slightest and have zero frame of reference to any of it whatsoever and you sound like a goddamn crazy person.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

I'm glad people like you were there to follow along with it all to keep us informed as to all this and let us know what's been going on, drama-wise, behind the scenes with the zeitgeist of YouTube pop-comedy.
Not only because of how urgently needed all of this information is and how critical it is we all understand it, but because people like myself don't know what the gently caress you're talking about in the slightest and have zero frame of reference to any of it whatsoever and you sound like a goddamn crazy person.

This but it's me screaming it verbatim from the top of the Empire State Building and Youtubes has sent a squandron of biplanes to try and get me down using lethal force.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:lol: youtubes are dumxor :lol:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Excuse me. Dumx0r

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My dad has a huge crush on Hila. That’s all I feel like saying about Hila Klein right now.

Gross, and double gross that he told you lol

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Youtube, more like metoobe

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

gently caress SNEEP posted:

Gross, and double gross that he told you lol

Yeah i know he says poo poo like that constantly

He’s got the tism

Mr. Spaghoot
Aug 3, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

Happy to help :)

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
aren't h3h3 hosed up crypto-nazis or something

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
they're both jewish so.... yes

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

Youtubes are all nazi edification. That's what it's all about. The big Mamoo.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

They had Jordan Peterson on twice for some loving reason, but they really have never discussed politics as far as I can tell, except to advocate for Andrew Yang and Bernie Sanders. You know, iirc

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

No but they are from the enlighten centrist group that the crypto Nazi love to hijack to push people toward them. See Joe Rogan. They are interviewing a lot of people from the "intellectual dark web" aka part of the alt-right pipeline.

Also they got boring around the time they decided to do their podcast and kind of sell out(make low quality content focus on advertising).

Bleusilences fucked around with this message at 06:08 on May 1, 2020

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Julius CSAR posted:

He repeated neo-nazi talking points about the bombing of Dresden 100% unironically.

He is in fact dumb as poo poo.

what are the neo nazi talking points about the bombing of dresden?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gone Fashing posted:

I'm guessing just the typical exaggeration of the death toll and minimizing Nazi atrocity.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

also a video about how Pewdiepie, noted white supremacist, is actually not racist if you really think about it (he is)

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

*posts in thread about thing to call people who know about thing crazy*

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Caesar Saladin posted:

also a video about how Pewdiepie, noted white supremacist, is actually not racist if you really think about it (he is)

I am kind of out on if Pewdiepie but when you are at this level, it doesn't really matter what is intent his, it is that he is spreading the message and doesn't want to take any responsibility. He keep saying sorry and all that but then he just plain into the hands of the alt-right again and again. In my view consequence matter more then intent. Intent is just to determine how severe should the punishment be and if the person is redeemable.

What I am saying is that, at best, he is a loving idiot and should have been taken down a long time ago.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

What sold me on Pewds general awfulness is that the N-word slipped out when he was playing video games. Like, i've been edgy and internetty in my teenage days but never with the n-word, if you're 30 and it just "slips out" then you are still using it all the time off camera, its like a casual swear for him with a complete disregard for how bad it is.

The_Continental posted:

*posts in thread about thing to call people who know about thing crazy*

dude is posting multiple times in this thread to let people know that he doesn't know what something is lol. what is that? conspicuous non-consumption?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Gone Fashing posted:

that they didn't deserve to be bombed (they most certainly did)

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
what the gently caress lol

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

[/quote]

Yeah

Relayer posted:

They are given a PLATFORM?!?!!!! They give other people a platform?!!? Pffff, shhhh, pfff, pff, pffff... what???

I'm mostly calling out the inherent hypocrisy of call out and response videos. If you think something is bad and should go away its stupid to make a video about it with your multi million dollar youtube business. Its just opportunistic and cashing in on manufactured outrage.

I'm just gonna come out and say that "Vape Naysh" is loving stupid. First, its making fun of something that doesn't exist. I know that there were wanky vape guys for a while but "vape culture" is such a niche thing that nobody in NYC knows what hes parodying and its super cringey. Its like 9th grade tier humor at best. I used to pull my pants really high and tuck them into my socks at the bowling alley when I was in my early teens and it ceased getting a laugh after the 2nd or 3rd time.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

The_Continental posted:

I used to pull my pants really high and tuck them into my socks at the bowling alley when I was in my early teens and it ceased getting a laugh after the 2nd or 3rd time.

So does Bobby Hill, it's a running joke in King of the Hill that he pulls his shorts up to his chest, tucks in his shirt, then talks in a funny voice.

That's about 90% of Ethans humor in one throwaway KotH joke

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

PinheadSlim posted:

So does Bobby Hill, it's a running joke in King of the Hill that he pulls his shorts up to his chest, tucks in his shirt, then talks in a funny voice.

That's about 90% of Ethans humor in one throwaway KotH joke

What are you talking about?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Vape Naysh probably would've been funny as a vine. I would probably laugh if it was just a 10 second clip of him walking into a vape shop with his weed clothes yelling Vape Naysh

Resting Lich Face posted:

What are you talking about?

The personality this thread is about (h3h3 or Ethan Klein) has a tendency to pull his pants up to his nipples in an unflattering manner for laughs.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

The_Continental posted:

The personality this thread is about (h3h3 or Ethan Klein) has a tendency to pull his pants up to his nipples in an unflattering manner for laughs.

"What are you talking about?" Is usually what Bobby Hill says in his funny voice, I think it's supposed to be an old Jewish guy just from experience with my grandparents.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

PinheadSlim posted:

"What are you talking about?" Is usually what Bobby Hill says in his funny voice, I think it's supposed to be an old Jewish guy just from experience with my grandparents.

Yes in the televsion show King of the Hill

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

The_Continental posted:

Dude. Come on man.

That boy ain't right I tell ya hwut.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I'm embarrassed to admit but I've only recently started watching King Of The Hill. It wasn't appealing to me when it debuted because I was a dumb stupid idiot child. I'm on season 2 now but I'm also watching The Sopranos for the first time.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
someone posted some nudes of his on the ycs offsite dude has a lena dunham body it was very disgusting.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

The_Continental posted:

I'm embarrassed to admit but I've only recently started watching King Of The Hill. It wasn't appealing to me when it debuted because I was a dumb stupid idiot child. I'm on season 2 now but I'm also watching The Sopranos for the first time.

Yeah it seems stupid and boring when you're a kid but as an adult you realize it's loving brilliant.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

EA Sports posted:

someone posted some nudes of his on the ycs offsite dude has a lena dunham body it was very disgusting.

That sounds cool though

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

EA Sports posted:

uhhh, links obviously?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I've personally got nothing against h....

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Youtube youtuube tuuubeyouu utoob utoooooob

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Macrame_God posted:

Just go and watch Erik from Internet Comment Etiquette. He's way funnier and has takes on topical issues that are actually good.

Yeah, he's good. Thing is, I watch his videos then youtube autoplay selects h3h3. I don't get why someone so talented associates with him. Hell, even Maddox has appeared on Commentiquette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

the image of her is from a video about "kim kardashain makeup secrets"

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 11:16 on May 1, 2020