Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

Warbird posted:

aww, I wanted to see what the other eggs would hatch into. Godspeed PM

yeah i wanna know how homer would reform or where that was going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I <3 goomer and I don't care who knows it.

Please don't tell my parents.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
:ohdear: Well maybe we shouldn't mine it just yet.

Gee I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno,

Dameius
I'm glad to have helped pad content for this thread. Shame the save state got corrupted. Owell we can always start a new game.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i hope we find homar someday

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

alexandriao

Nosfereefer posted:

i hope we find homar someday

The real homar is the man who gets home, cracks open a beer, and watches football.

So maybe we all know a real homar, inside of us. Begging for us to eat the peanut.

And we say, not today.

Goons Are Gifts

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Gee I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno,

Entirely up to you! It definitely has a place reserved in the eternal goldmine, if it's now or somewhen later, both is fine :peanut:
I just saw it sliding beyond page 3 of BYOB, so I figured I better ask!

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:justpost:

Khanstant
take a gander at this classic before she moves to her golden mine fields

manero

g’night, midge!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
a mighty fine thread

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Goodnight, sweet mom.

Stoner Sloth

an excellent thread PM thanks for making it and whether it continues in this or another thread at some point in the future would love to read more of it!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I'll probably continue it in a new thread in the future! I just didn't want this one to end up binned before going to the BYOB mines.

We need another lockdown, lol. I only do Marge Quests when I'm not actively working apparently.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Please be on the look out for my rip-off thread: Final Francine 7, coming never to a computer near you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I'll probably continue it in a new thread in the future! I just didn't want this one to end up binned before going to the BYOB mines.

We need another lockdown, lol. I only do Marge Quests when I'm not actively working apparently.

brb doin some holiday superspreadin

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant