Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«7 »
  • Post
  • Reply
DOPE FIEND KILLA G



yesss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday

I'm ready

High on the hog, 90's style.

Slush Garbo

Corbin Bernsen eat your heart out

>go to moe's

prepuce repurposed

felt cute, might delete later





found him




sigs by vanisher™ and Pot Smoke Phoenix®

Plant MONSTER.

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJu3LHxFqp4

tomorrow I think I'm going to zhuzh up some of the battle windows and post everyone's abilities and spells.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 00:29 on May 8, 2020

alnilam

Postin in the springtime



lol you're amazing

owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER. posted:





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJu3LHxFqp4

tomorrow I think I'm going to zhuzh up some of the battle windows and post everyone's abilities and spells.

awesome. the song really made me feel like i was rpg battling a slime. can't wait to learn our abilities


https://i.imgur.com/vLsp28z.mp4
this sig brought to you by heather papps

ChubbyChecker
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

> use the


nut


alnilam posted:

lol you're amazing

Plant MONSTER.

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.
WHAT ARE SPELLS and WHAT ARE ABILITIES

Spells are not necessarily unique to the character.

Abilities are unique to the particular character. Abilities can also sometimes be conferred from specific equipment. IDK I just did what Dragon Quest did. Also like why worry about the details man


Marge:

SPELLS

Mend: Heals 3-5 damage to one party member.
Scold: Those susceptible become immobile for 1-2 turns.

ABILITIES

Sweep: Attacks a group of enemies, deals CLEAN damamge at 1.5x.


Lisa:

SPELLS

Blabble: Book. Reveals information about the target.
Speedy Jig: Instrument. A lively tune that increases the party's priority by 1 for 5 turns.

ABILITIES

Book Slam: Requires a book. Hurl literature at the target. Deals 1~5x regular damage, luck based.

Saxomophone: Sax required. LISA CUT THAT RACKET OUT!!! deals SONIC damage @ x1.2 normal damage to all enemies

BART:

SPELLS

Yoink!: chance to steal an item from the target.
Sharpshot: a well-aimed defense-piercing attack that deals 1.5x normal damage.


ABILITIES

Skate dash: Crashes into the target, dealing 4x damage. 1/4 recoil damage.

Maggie:

SPELLS

Sharpshot: a well-aimed defense-piercing attack that deals 1.5x normal damage.
Bullet time: allows the user to fire GUNS twice next round. There is a 20% this effect will last an additional round.

ABILITIES

Pacify: Silence an enemy for 2-5 rounds.

----

probably won't update today and maybe the weekend because work has been crazy but i'll go back to the corona lifestyle after again maybe

maybe i will becomes im hooked on the marge magic

Heather Papps


hello internet friend




Plant MONSTER. posted:

Marge:
Sweep: Attacks a group of enemies, deals CLEAN damamge at 1.5x.

Lisa:
Saxomophone: Sax required. LISA CUT THAT RACKET OUT!!! deals SONIC damage @ x1.2 normal damage to all enemies

BART:
Sharpshot: a well-aimed defense-piercing attack that deals 1.5x normal damage.

Maggie:
Sharpshot: a well-aimed defense-piercing attack that deals 1.5x normal damage.


thanks everyone for posting, but six and vanisher especially!!!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G


the vomit seems messy so i think the broom should be extra effective

Plant MONSTER.

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.


OH WOW LOOK AT THAT GUI

SOME NOTES

-the little bar on the top with the faces is the turn order for the battle.

-accessing our stuff requires marge to use her turn because she is also the inventory

-the first number in each characters box is their hp the second one is their mp

-the little pictures will let u know if anything is wrong with party members (sick, sleeping, dead etc)

-still making this up as i go

-everyone's skills and poo poo is here

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

the vomit seems messy so i think the broom should be extra effective


... interesting theory.........

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 23:36 on May 10, 2020

biosterous




> bart yoink!

there might be some more magic crystals in the puke and those sound handy



thank you manifisto for this sig!!!

take the moon



that puke is going fuvkn down bithc

owlhawk911

biosterous posted:

> bart yoink!

there might be some more magic crystals in the puke and those sound handy


https://i.imgur.com/vLsp28z.mp4
this sig brought to you by heather papps

Plant MONSTER.

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.

biosterous posted:

> bart yoink!

there might be some more magic crystals in the puke and those sound handy











Heather Papps


hello internet friend




did the music or background change to indicate the enemies health in any way?


thanks everyone for posting, but six and vanisher especially!!!

Plant MONSTER.

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.
no

Heather Papps


hello internet friend




oh no!
okay!

i doubt there's another item so bart should maybe just attack, and lisa should increase priority? i wonder if scolding would be effective against this type i should check the marge quest 1 gamefaqs


thanks everyone for posting, but six and vanisher especially!!!

Plant MONSTER.

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.
Monsters can have more than 1 item to steal. I'm literally using number generators to determine stuff.

Maybe I will eventually include health for monsters. He's already a bit past halfway dead tho. LISA'S BLABBLE! DUH!!

yeah he has another (1) magic crystal but it's only a 30% chance as opposed to 70% for glowing goo (oh which, he has three we can grab, we got 1 so far)

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 15:03 on May 12, 2020

DOPE FIEND KILLA G


the gooier the merrier
>bart keep stealing goo

Plant MONSTER.

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

the gooier the merrier
>bart keep stealing goo

what i like about that is that i can just repeat the animation!!

im doing everything with the trackpad of a laptop lmao

DOPE FIEND KILLA G


Plant MONSTER. posted:

im doing everything with the trackpad of a laptop lmao

wtf!

praise this orb for they are a god
we're not worthy! we're not worthy!

alnilam

Postin in the springtime



Plant MONSTER. posted:

what i like about that is that i can just repeat the animation!!

im doing everything with the trackpad of a laptop lmao

holé molé



ty vanisher

Plant MONSTER.

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.












Heather Papps


hello internet friend




!!!


thanks everyone for posting, but six and vanisher especially!!!

alnilam

Postin in the springtime



Careful it might be some kind of mimic trick

owlhawk911

we should probably use blabble on that thing

i mean i just took living vomit as a natural thing but when it says our beloved husband's catchphrase something might be up


https://i.imgur.com/vLsp28z.mp4
this sig brought to you by heather papps

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick




owlhawk911 posted:

we should probably use blabble on that thing

i mean i just took living vomit as a natural thing but when it says our beloved husband's catchphrase something might be up

DOPE FIEND KILLA G


maggie: hug your new slime daddy

PUNKS DIET SODA

John. What are you doing.



Ask if goop is daddy

DOPE FIEND KILLA G


marge: imagine a life married to a pile of magical vomit that has homers voice

Plant MONSTER.

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.




Heather Papps


hello internet friend




>find jellybeans


thanks everyone for posting, but six and vanisher especially!!!

owlhawk911



use BLABBLE to see wtf is going on with dadslime


https://i.imgur.com/vLsp28z.mp4
this sig brought to you by heather papps

Plant MONSTER.

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.

owlhawk911 posted:



use BLABBLE to see wtf is going on with dadslime


no broccoli please

no broccoli please you are nice here is a Nathaniel Hawthorne avatar
Add Homer blob to inventory.

Pahilla the Hun

Bring the jugs.

fast-forward to 6 months later where everyone has adjusted to life as normal with blob homer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G


bart: bust a wickid kick flip over blob homer to win the respect + admiration of your slimy new surrogate dad

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply