Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Let's animal. You available Clowner?

Anyone else up for a romp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i'm visiting someone's town for a minute rn, can go wherever next! or I will open up

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If someone's got a dodo code I'll take a quick mosey

Areola Grande

Tryna cross animals by post isn't working v well. I propose a group Snapchat for this. I rlly wanna see ur towns byob

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

my town is uggo i need to cutesy it up more before opening :(

i am all in favor of a snapchat group if it works better for everyone to coordinate their crossings.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Yeah I'd get in on that.
I was doing some heavy re-decorating today. And a huge area of my island is covered in junk furniture my wife is getting rid of. So I wasn't that into having people visit today.

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Areola Grande

Ok it's a plan. Who wants to start the group? All my BYOB Snapchat groups have been invaded by perma'd SA psychotic types so far, so I'm hesitant.

Either way my Snapchat is ancientaroma79

take the moon

by sebmojo
i dont play this game but thanks for keeping the spirit of cdas harry potter threads alive

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Snapchat? Not discord?

Doctor Dogballs

closed up! thanks to the approximately 1,000 people who came over today

I don't know how to run or start a discord but I'm all for that option since I always have it up on my computer anyways.
Perhaps we can just get whoever runs the SA AC discord to create a BYOB channel for us?

Doctor Dogballs fucked around with this message at 00:24 on May 21, 2020

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If I wasn't doing actual landscaping at my actual house right now I would come over, but alas