Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

it might look a little like this....expeliamos!!

what is animal crossing?

animal crossing is a video game franchise developed by nintendo. the first game was for the nintendo 64 in japan and was named 'animal forrest'. they later changed this name.

animal crossing is a cute life-sim game that takes place in real time. you live in a village with some animal friends and you get to do little errands for them. the goal of the game is to chill and have a good time, much like byob.

the newest game is animal crossing new horizons, it is for the Nintendo Switch, its a lot of fun and you should all play it! and then we should all play together here on byob.

i know that a lot of orbs already play animal crossing, so we should use this thread to discuss that and also coordinate fun gaming events together.

how do i play with my yob friends

technically all you need to do in order to play with your friends is (1) generate a dodo code at your island's airport (2) post code in thread for friends to join. however, i highly recommend adding all of your yob friends to your nintendo switch friend list. to do this you will need their friend code, because nintendo still thinks thats a good idea.

I WILL LIST FRIEND CODES HERE AS THEY ARE POSTED IN THE THREAD! PLEASE POST YOUR FRIEND CODE WE ARE ALL DYING TO PLAY WITH YOU (unless you rly dont want to thats okay too)
note: please do not feel pressured to post your code if you do not want to!!! i understand some have privacy concerns.

dope fiend killa g- SW-2181-7391-4052

prepuce repurposed AKA Puce AKA ron "the weasel" weasley- 1003-8708-5711

Dr. Nut Ashame, Esq.- 6892-4181-4324

Kief Richards - kief wishes to keep her friend code private, but if you're a trusted yobber you can pm her if you wish to request it!

LastGoodBoy- SW-6901-7539-8686

vanisher- 8539-3633-1598

ANIMAL CROSSING FEATURES A GREAT DEAL OF CUSTOM DESIGN FEATURES! IF YOU MAKE A NICE DESIGN FOR THE YOB LET ME KNOW AND I WILL ADD IT INTO THIS OP.
some of the lovely designs received from orbs thus far

vanisher posted:

I made this thing?

smoe useful links
resource list i stole from the games megathread: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cFL6CqlOK9HXohbsq-9JiOaTt0nms8c0QtMexZp1ZKk/edit
turnip price predictorizer: https://ac-turnip.com/
picture of isabelle holding a gun: https://i.imgur.com/NA6ai9m.jpg

if you have any other useful resources please let me know!!!

so anyways. what fruits you guys got?? post your flags! i'm so excited.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G fucked around with this message at 18:49 on May 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

prepuce repurposed posted:

1003-8708-5711

prepuce repurposed AKA Puce AKA ron "the weasel" weasley

let's animal

added your friend code to the op :) i'll add you when i get home friend

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Kief Richards posted:

gonna ask people to PM me for my friend code because of reasons but i am always down to play AC

completely understandable.

note to thread: please do not feel pressured to share your friend code publicly if you don't want to :)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

puce's neck is to byob what the bulletin board is to the village

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Turnips are selling for 525 at dodo code H5025 atm

:eng101:

sigh, if only i bought turnips last week. i had bad turnip luck & ended at 47 on Saturday & it burnt me on it lol

not a lot interesting at my island right now, but if anybody wants to be splinter cell i can get them some night vision goggles

fruitss i got: pears, peaches, oranges
flowers: mums, lillies, and roses

LastGoodBoy posted:

SW-6901-7539-8686

added to the op!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Redd you bastard, ALL of today's art is fake!!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

same, tad. same

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

added to op

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

FluffieDuckie posted:

goddammit i can't find a switch

by the time i get a switch y'all will be off playing another game

that's what happened with trove :(

a real switch is kind of hard to find, but you should be able to score a lite like pruce said :)

i think a lot of us will be playing ac for a while thankfully! game lasts foreverrrrr

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

FluffieDuckie posted:

yeah we want the big one for the fam. i think we've accepted that this is just one more thing that we're going to have to wait for

ah i see, hopefully one will pop up relatively soon

new thread rule nobody can stop playing animal crossing until fluffie is able to procure a switch otherwise you will be sent directly to bed without dinner!! :hai:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Doctor Dogballs posted:

When you come to Relaxo you will be greeted by a fresh Sponged Bob

*sponbebob voice* i'm ready

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

vanisher posted:

I made this thing?

yessss!!!! adding to op

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

byob group smoke sesh @ da kk concert every sat what u guys say??

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I'm down. I can even suggest secret songs which you can only get by request from KK

this is the closest ive ever been to having a friend with sick insider access backstage access hell yeah :megadeath: :rock:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G fucked around with this message at 00:13 on May 4, 2020

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

haven't seen the shrubbery guy in ages smdh

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

he's all up in my plaza on the reg and I largely ignore him

u have mad azalea plans or???

im trying to make the most beautiful garden in the world :)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

nut posted:

i finally got a black flower today!

one step closer to gothic excellence

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Guys my turnips are at 437!!! !!!! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! !!! ! !!! ! ! !!! !!! ! ! Who needs to offload?

i forgot to buy on sunday :cripes: :negative:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Kief Richards posted:

drat I need the helmet too.

BTW I'm building a weed store in my square

nook was selling incense the other day and i was so excited lol.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

tomorrow is the weekend thank god so i will come water flowers !!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

our first ever kk smoke sesh cancelled because nintendo forgot to pay their server fees, drat you reggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i listened to the song tonight and i can confirm: its good :yeah:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

101 :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

my town is uggo i need to cutesy it up more before opening :(

i am all in favor of a snapchat group if it works better for everyone to coordinate their crossings.