Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Yeah I don't know why that would be considered any more egregious than others. They're all terribly unacceptable.
Maybe counterfeiting is seen as more of a harmless "white collar" crime than outright theft? Maybe it's be cause he was cooperative and not resisting arrest? Maybe this whole problem of racial disparity has finally reached a tipping point and this is the pushback against the system. I really couldn't say.

It is terrible though and our system loving sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
but muh rights

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
That dresser sounds like a bonfire that needs to happen.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

I'm Ron Burgandy?

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
There's protesting like 5 minutes from my house.
They shutdown a road but it looks like the police are starting to clear everyone out now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

heres my take: bailing out people is good

I mean do you really want those toxic shitheads stuck in a cell with the decent people who were protesting anyway?
Get them all the gently caress out of there now and let the courts sort it out later.