Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Burning cop cars in downtown Seattle, at least it's raining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Be careful when using a wire wheel on an angle grinder, specifically probably don't hold the thing you're wire-wheeling in your hand.

Fortunately my Tshirt was a sufficient level of PPE to stop my Metabo.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well, I doubt you're in much danger, but stay safe anyway STR.

E: or set some cop cars in fire for fun, but I think you're a bit old for that.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

That"s why a lot of PDs have "Do not pursue" policies, the other day I came across the aftermath of State Patrol chasing a guy on a sport bike, and I could tell by the dent in the car door, and the number of cops on scene that the guy on the bike didn't make it. Later confirmed as a fatality by the local paper.

E:^^^ well that's good (the knowing how and when to bug out part, not the Police State bit).