Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

So just a question - whats the best way to utterly destroy a Subaru Outback?

Historically, let me drive it for between three and six years as a daily driver. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

STR posted:

I stole the pic from reddit, and it wasn't the owner that posted the pic. I have no idea if the owner knows or not. And I kinda doubt he's going for authenticity anyway.

If we're gonna get pedantic about it, only the country of origin and the frequency is wrong. I think half of Japan uses either 100V or 110V at their sockets (100 would be just barely outside of the tolerance for something meant for 110V), but at 50 hZ in some parts, 60 in others? Nearly identical 2 prong plug that we use here, so that cord/plug would be proper.

Japan is 100V; generally 60Hz West, 50Hz East.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Kazinsal posted:

Not surprised. I was half expecting him to be a closet Alberta chud already considering his style and him living in the backwoods of northern BC

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised it took this long. You get a sixth sense about detecting this kind of person when you're forced to live in AB, for sure.