Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Holy gently caress that engine is looking amazing. Wizards.

Oh and the bit after the credits killed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Safety Dance posted:

The other day my wife wasn't really sure if she was going to get into Animal Crossing. Today she explained to me that she was going to use some iron to fix her axe, but she wants to focus on getting the bookshop open.

I think she's enjoying herself! That makes me happy!

My wife doesn't really play games, but has played the last 3 Animal Crossing games. She already has almost 300 hours logged in the new one. She gets absurdly into it. Its great, but means I never get any time on the Switch. Not a huge problem since Metroid got delayed though.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

meatpimp posted:

Speaking of second-gen Supras... Dad sent me a link to this one on BaT saying it was just like his. Well, it's close. His was an '82 in Terra Cotta instead of red, so it didn't have headlight washers and the rear decal was a small one on the right side that read "Celica Supra," but it's damned close.

Can't be many of these around left in this condition.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1984-toyota-celica-supra-8/

:piss: that thing is clean. the interior, my god.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

slidebite posted:

I'll give Teamviewer a try - thanks folks!

My dude I don't know how you made it this long without. My mom is now trained to have it open and ready before calling me with tech support questions. As you expected it turns a multiple hour call into very rarely more than 5 minutes.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Liquid Communism posted:

Back In My Day (TM) we did that poo poo in high school too. Home Economics (cooking/sewing), Shop (metal/wood craft), and Auto Maintenance were on offer.

They ended those programs during the last Bush presidency to fund more computers to up standardized test scores.

I was forever salty that I missed shop and auto class at my high school by a couple years. Target shooting/archery too :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Darchangel posted:

Oh, and I forgot one I have on my AE86:

Two, actually - one on each side window.
Does everyone get the joke? I hope so, I thought it was clever - look how intelligent (and funny) I am. :haw:

See now that's funny. I'd crack up if I saw that in the wild.