Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Tomarse posted:

It’s May here too now.
This month I have a big birthday coming up and I don’t like it I would rather stick with endless April..

What up quarantine birthday buddy?
I had my 30th at the end of march and arranged a party for the first time since turning 20... Which I had to cancel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

I love the steering wheel

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Applebees Appetizer posted:

6 feet apart tho?

Recreate each pose and Photoshop it all together

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

cakesmith handyman posted:

My little brother spent the last three weeks working on the scimitar he bought from my dad and it passed it's first mot in 16 years with a minor defect for the indicator switch and advisories for worn brakes and a couple of old-looking bushes. Absolute star that man.

For the first part of your post I had a vision of a totally different scimitar being worked on