Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Pillbug

STR posted:

Mom's coworker and mom both tested positive. Still asymptomatic for mom, her coworker is already on a ventilator.

If y'all need me, I'll be in the darkest corner you can't find for awhile.

Dang STR, sorry to hear it. Stay strong man, don't get too far into the dark corner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Pillbug

mariooncrack posted:

I bought a game about a month ago and got really excited to play it. Then I found out it was a 50 gb download.

Smallest game on my system: Untitled Goose Game, 809mb
Largest game on my system: CoD:MW, 180 gigs

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Pillbug

STR posted:

Woke up to a barrage of missed calls and angry texts, but that's kind of the normal now (and why I keep my phone on silent). Starting to consider changing my phone number...

Isn't it like, trivially easy to block a phone number on most any phone these days? Try to answer this without rationalizing not doing it.

Drove to a park with my girlfriend today to have lunch and throw a frisbee around. It's like five minutes away. Had to slam on the brakes at an intersection when the light went green and I saw a distant sportbike coming at me around 60 or 70 and knew there was no way he was going to stop in time. Sure enough, he runs the red and a few seconds later two police cruisers come hauling rear end around the corner after him. You know, normal 2020 sunday afternoon kinda stuff. Lived in LA my entire life and was always a little bitter about not witnessing a chase, so got to tick that box I guess. Bright side of everyone going full GTA V?

(the cruisers flipped off their lights and stopped for the red, so I think bikebro might have escaped)