Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

spider-man, spider-man
terrible neighbour, spider-man
webs my dog, makes me sad
calls the cops on my dad
please move
out of here spider-man

spider-man, spider-man
entitled shopper spider-man
asks for the manager on the spot
leaves a tip - haha, NOT!
karen
learned from you, spider-man

at the cul-de-sac
he will ruin your day
leave your grass too long?
he'll call the HOA!

spider-man, spider-man
pick up your dog poop, spider-man
double-parks, thinks he's cool
lets his kids in your backyard pool
the jerk!
go away, spider-man

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

More like unfriendly neighbourhood spiderman

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Spiderman (with a nice old man in a headlock): Come ON, Green Goblin! Take his loving wallet!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Doctor Octopus: "What the gently caress, Parker! She's your AUNT!"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

peter: so.... if my professor turns into a rampaging man-lizard do i get an automatic a for the semester?

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
I want news about my cruise
Will it survive my flus?

Missing out notbe easy
Blame it on idiocracy

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 03:27 on May 1, 2020

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

spider-man, spider-man
minecraft griefer, spider-man

mines my ores, all the time
writes the f word, on my signs

The Voice of Labor

Earth 52 version:

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/coronavirus-outbreak-man-dresses-up-as-spiderman-to-supply-groceries-and-essentials-to-neighbours/22743236

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

spider man secretly fills mary janes exhaust pipe with webbing so that she has to rely on him for rides to and from work

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

following a messy break up with mary jane spider man patronizes a local artist to install a massive 600 statue of a middle finger facing her window

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Spiderman (with a nice old man in a headlock): Come ON, Green Goblin! Take his loving wallet!

lmao

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
evil Spiderman is funny but I like the idea of a regular heroic spiderman who does all the hero stuff but is just the most absent-minded airheaded neighbor without realizing it. I think that's an archetype that comics have yet to explore. Like an inverse anti-hero.

google THIS

The Clowner posted:

evil Spiderman is funny but I like the idea of a regular heroic spiderman who does all the hero stuff but is just the most absent-minded airheaded neighbor without realizing it. I think that's an archetype that comics have yet to explore. Like an inverse anti-hero.

Spider-man, Spider-man
Oversprays from his Round-Up can
Now your phlox start to droop
That poo poo gives you cancer, dude!
Come on, learn to weed, Spider-man!

google THIS

Spider-man, Spider-man
Can't street park his minivan
It's two feet from the curb
My mail can't be delivered
'Cause you pulled up too far, Spider-man!

biosterous

spider-man, spider-man
gentrification is his plan
shut down the art co-op
now it's a frozen yogurt shop
you have
no culture, spider-man

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

google THIS posted:

Spider-man, Spider-man
Can't street park his minivan
It's two feet from the curb
My mail can't be delivered
'Cause you pulled up too far, Spider-man!

gallery of sigs

he/him

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

spider-man spider-man
crotchety xenophobe spider-man
says his neighbor built a bomb
all because—he practices islam
"america first!" cries spider-man!

google THIS

Spider-man, Spider-man
Still throws parties every weekend
Shelter-in-place he ignores
Takes his mask off at the store
Look out, he will not social distance
'Cause he is inconsiderate
That rear end in a top hat Spider-maaaaaaaaan!

Escape From Noise

Made the deal with Mephisto to make his marriage to Mary Jane go away so that he wouldn't have to pay alimony

Escape From Noise

Spider Man! Spider Man!
Never brings in his garbage cans
Leaves them on the curbside
As they fester and cause flies

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there's no time to go to the bathroom when you're busy fighting crime. that's why Spider-Man takes his shits on the tip of the empire State building. everybody can see a little weird dot on that classic skyline, they know something's up but... who's gonna check? no harm, no foul, that's the webslinger's motto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

spider-man spider-man
lets his terrier poo poo wherever man

nut

j Jonah jameson spends another angry evening crumpling up and burning a stack of polaroids of Peter Parker’s buttcrack labelled “spiderman proof”

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

spider-man won't stop trying to give me annoying life advice through the fence anytime im in the back yard. and the most obnoxious part is that he ALWAYS takes care to position himself such that the lower half of his face is obscured by the fence.

you already wear a mask spider-man, what else could you possibly be hiding?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Spider-Man, Spider-Man
Jumped out the window with his dick in his hand
Said “hey motherfuckers I’m a hell of a man”
Look out, that web didn’t come from his hand...
You got poo poo on by Spider-Man!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Escape From Noise

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

spider-man won't stop trying to give me annoying life advice through the fence anytime im in the back yard. and the most obnoxious part is that he ALWAYS takes care to position himself such that the lower half of his face is obscured by the fence.

you already wear a mask spider-man, what else could you possibly be hiding?

He's naked except for the mask

Peg Sliderskew
NextDoor>A Certain Resident

Not going to name names but is anyone else sick of the street being trashed by unlikely monsters with tragic backstories? The lamp posts torn up by the guy with metal tentacles are still not replaced and I have a dent in the roof of my car from the dipshit with the creepy mask and flying surfboard thing going too low. Not to mention how downmarket all the leftover strands of web makes the place look...

Neighbour I Won't Name, STOP BRINGING YOUR WORK HOME WITH YOU!!!!

Courtesy of Manifisto

nut

spider-man spider-man
lovely roommate spiderman
just soaks his pans, doesn't wash
leaves chunks of web, doesn't flush

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mowing spiderman's lawn and cleaning up the webbing and debris from his house for basically free because the Perfect Neighborhood Ratings Board rep is coming on Saturday and, Lord knows, that eight-legged freak's not gonna do it!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Spiderman on the corner selling his used webbing for toilet paper or face masks, your choice because he just doesn't care

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Spiderman on a rooftop lighting the Bat Signal yelling out "DC SUCKS! MARVEL'S BETTER!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Spiderman, Spiderman
Just gonna keep saying "Spiderman"
Spiderman, Spiderman
I hope I sound like I don't give a drat
Spiderman Spiderman Spiderman
Spider Man passes out in a drunken stupor

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
spiderman: drives right on past a stopped schoolbus

normalman: stops at the bus and waits until it begins moving before continuing on

Don't be like Spiderman. Be like Normalman.

Escape From Noise

Spiderman throwing a loud house party on a weeknight. Come on, man! My kids have school and I have work tomorrow!

google THIS

Spider-man listens to his neighbors explain how they care for their child with special needs and says "Wow, you guys are amazing. I could never do that."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Spider-man listens to his neighbors explain how they care for their child with special needs and says "Wow, you guys are amazing. I could never do that."

Spider-man at the monthly Home Owner's Association meeting loudly complaining about whether or not "that deaf kid ever finally grew up and can we get rid of the drat sign finally please?".

It's ok though because the sign language interpreter is calling him an rear end in a top hat right to his face but he's just that drat oblivious

google THIS

His reaction is similar to his other neighbors who are fostering a non-white child.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Constantly snatching beers out of the cooler at barbecues with his web power but I've never seen him bring anything

Jaguars!

Gets all up in your face about how many spiders you kill all like "statistically you just killed 105 spiders" Just whatever man I need to mow my lawn occaionally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Called the HOA on the Williams family because their lawn was overgrown, while Mrs. Williams was in the hospital dealing with a major health scare.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig