Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Uses his Spidey senses to know when your teenage daughter is out sunbathing in the backyard so he can creep on her from his upstairs bathroom window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

When he does that weird upside-down hand thing, you should run. Not because he is about to constrain you in his powerful webbing. It is the prelude to an absolutely endless monologue about proper lawn-care.

Heather Papps

hello friend

spider-man taught my son to ride a bike.

SPIDER-MAN!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Trying

Non-stop quipping right outside my window in the dead of night

Trying

Aunt May tearfully tying to explain that the bank is taking the house but Spider-Douche won't stop trying to make a pun happen

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh but seriously I posted:

Non-stop quipping right outside my window in the dead of night

"looks like you're trying to sleep. UNLIKE CRIME!"

Heather Papps

hello friend

i started building a new fence, but i woke up this morning to find spider-man had torn everything apart, webbed all the boards together and hung them from a lamp post.

when i dragged my ladder over to cut the drat thing down he'd stuck a note on it that said "NO FENCES OVER 5'9 IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD, ACCORDING TO THE CHARTER. YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD COUNCIL SPIDER-MAN"

Trying

Get off my property. Sheila, go get the glass and piece of paper from the safe

biosterous

spider-man, spider-man,
parks behind my u-haul van
"you can't leave here!", yells the grouch
trips the guys moving my couch
please let
me out of here, spider-man

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

oh but seriously I posted:

Get off my property. Sheila, go get the glass and piece of paper from the safe

lol

gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

J Jonah Jameson shouting at Peter Parker to get him some drat photos of Spider man letting his dog poo poo in his front yard, he knows it's him, the rear end in a top hat! Peter pleads with him "but boss, spider man doesn't even have a dog..i mean, I don't think he even has a dog!"

Peter has a large, well fed dog.

biosterous

is he strong? i don't care!
i'd rather he be elsewhere!
he can swing form a thread -
i wish he'd just leave instead.
i'm quite
sick of you, spider-man!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Kangaroo Pouch

my neighbor, spiderman, stole the sunday paper right off my porch. now I don't have anything to roll up and swat at him with

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Spiderman doesn't thank essential workers

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Dickhead had some sort of problem with taking off his shoes before walking on my carpet, so he just spent the entire evening on the ceiling, frequently looking down my wife's blouse.

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

following a messy break up with mary jane spider man patronizes a local artist to install a massive 600 statue of a middle finger facing her window

I dunno if you've ever been to Milan, but they have one of these

wearing a lampshade

Spiderman: "I only drink skim milk."
JJ Jameson: "I don't care about spiderman anymore."

wearing a lampshade

Spiderman: "get me pictures of spiderman! I need to post them to the neighbourhood watch FB group!"

Trying

Parker's job was to source obscure pieces from Spiderman's "Blue" period, hence JJ's constant irritation.

Escape From Noise

You know they don't just call him the "wall crawler" because of his ability to climb walls. It's because he drinks. A lot. Just comes home screaming and using walls for balance

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

he uses his spidey-sense to always crash my backyard parties.

i swear if i have to hear his "i invented the world wide web" joke one more time, i'll scream!

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

google THIS

If he "does whatever a spider can" why are the mosquitoes so bad this year?

Heather Papps

hello friend

spider-man told me he was going to wear his black costume to my halloween party, and i was really excited for a return to the alien costume saga.

if i had thought about it i would have made sure that was what he meant before i "gave him permission" because the fight that started when he arrived was very one sided.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Spider-Man: hits like hits subscribe doesn’t hit the bell icon but comments saying that he did to still be eligible for my gift card giveaway