Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
leonard nimoy: surprise me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingrofl
May 1, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
looks like my carts been put on hold (probably for the best), i'll get peeps on the next go-round

Deep Glove Bruno that one's awesome, would you really want it changed?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I'd be down for a new a/v if you're offering, OP. This has been a really ugly Trumptar for a long time.

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

wow holy gently caress that is the first av i've had in 15 years

Sudbina
Mar 17, 2009
I would love an Kesha avatar.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I desperately want to fit in with the "avatar bros" as well

somethingrofl
May 1, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
right on slow_twitch

Teriyaki Koinku, Sudbina, and Poasty it might take a few weeks but I got you. I'll see what I can do about the picture for the Kesha av (good call btw) in the meantime

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Frankly people with avatars sicken me.
What, the stupid newbie av lowtax gave you not good enough for you?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Surprise me OP

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

So you have an animated gif of Kermit the frog dabbing next to all your posts? You think that makes you better than me?

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Go ahead OP.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
Hello I would like an avatar - my main personality trait is being really manly and into manly things.

somethingrofl
May 1, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
cool I'll see if I can get one for you too, be on the lookout for them sometime in the summer if at all possible. i'll try to make good to anybody who asks and probably should lurk for a while if that's alright. mistakes were made haha, no I need to rethink some things. but I've enjoyed posting. thanks everyone

thank you. you seem cool Bright Bart, i'll see if I can get one for you too. i'll watch that movie too thanks for the recommendation

edit: just noticed there's already a thread for this *Johnny Carson voice* I...uh..did not know that

somethingrofl fucked around with this message at 00:14 on May 7, 2020

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I need one.

If you are mentally ill it seems like a good creative outlet so screw the haters.

Also watch Silver Linings Playbook.

edit: Didn't see the above. Scratch the request yeah take a chill you time I can cut and paste.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 23:57 on May 6, 2020

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Your Shoes posted:

Hello I would like an avatar - my main personality trait is being really manly and into manly things.

LOL!!!

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

My avatar is almost as old as this fuckin account, I'd certainly appreciate something new. Thank you in advance.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Can I uhhhhhhh get something either hacker-y or sailor moon-y or both, please? Thank u :yaybutt:

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 01:41 on May 7, 2020

Caption Yaypants
Jun 12, 2013
Me too please.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
All
Views
And
Trivial
Anal
Reception

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

somethingrofl posted:

cool I'll see if I can get one for you too, be on the lookout for them sometime in the summer if at all possible. i'll try to make good to anybody who asks and probably should lurk for a while if that's alright. mistakes were made haha, no I need to rethink some things. but I've enjoyed posting. thanks everyone

thank you. you seem cool Bright Bart, i'll see if I can get one for you too. i'll watch that movie too thanks for the recommendation

edit: just noticed there's already a thread for this *Johnny Carson voice* I...uh..did not know that

edit: just noticed there's already a thread for this *Johnny Carson voice* I...uh..did not know that _________________________ >About two years ago, I saw a movie called "Spaceballs". The premise: SPACEBALLS! They're going to space! DAAAAAAANG! But this isn't bad! I loved it! It was the only cartoon that hadn't scared me away by the time I was in fifth grade. But the movie really stands out. There are a number of things that you absolutely have to see. First off, just THE MAIN EVENT! The scene where Gary Busey drops a live banana. That is the best action sequence I have ever seen in a cartoon. It was funny, silly, and full

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

BigBadSteve posted:

His latest appearance was a few weeks ago when his OP was a paranoid rant about how he believed goons were gangstalking him, including by sending planes over his house.

Nah his last appearance was like yesterday claiming the secret goon cabal was breaking into his car.

As if goons would leave the house to do anything organized even if there wasn't a pandemic :rolleyes:

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011
The best avatar would be a last airbender avatar. Uncle Iroh, just saying.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I wish this was a :sax: thread

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
I want a picture of a huge dick

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
Maybe it is blasting all over a cute guy's face??

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Jon pop is good

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Would love one

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

JK Fresco posted:

Jon pop is good

That's a good av "Jon pop is good" with a throbbing dick

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Gimme a better one this sucks

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

somethingrofl posted:

looks like my carts been put on hold (probably for the best), i'll get peeps on the next go-round

Deep Glove Bruno that one's awesome, would you really want it changed?

I mean it's pertinent... is it awesome? drat you got me second guessing. Maybe it's awesome? drat. Must think on this

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
How about an avatar of a cat person from avatar with the text below it saying “the last air bender”

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

Julius CSAR posted:

How about an avatar of a cat person from avatar with the text below it saying “the last air bender”

I'm Japanese and your avatar encapsulates the spirit of not only myself, but my people.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
As a whole.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
#1 most honor

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Vargs posted:

I miss jon pop reregs. It was like going on a trip to the zoo, except instead of watching animals squeeze out turds you got to see a sad little man squeeze out bad posts. Fun for the whole family in moderation.

Beats a gurf rereg any day, who may just be a random word generator rather than a person.

You know I actually agree with this. As awful as Jon Pop posts are, they're better than
  • Dare: who costs the forum money by doing chargebacks
  • Gurf: a terrible unfunny attention whore with a lovely youtube channel
  • whoever that guy was who kept blaming his problem on "Chads"

Bart Sensual
May 9, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I would love an avatar. Don't really care what it is. Would be kinda funny if you gave me a child's painting of a moderator star though, kinda like a fake plastic sheriff's badge but blue.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Your prayers have been answered!

Bart Sensual
May 9, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bronze Fonz posted:

Your prayers have been answered!
Seems in poor taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bart Sensual posted:

I would love an avatar. Don't really care what it is. Would be kinda funny if you gave me a child's painting of a moderator star though, kinda like a fake plastic sheriff's badge but blue.

Hello new user, perhaps buy one to replace that? Get plat too!