Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha ok but seriously what should we do about the entrenched Bowsetteers
This poll is closed.
Join them 106 13.23%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 39 4.87%
Abstain 16 2.00%
28 3.50%
14 1.75%
32 4.00%
429 53.56%
Flame grenadegg 112 13.98%
10 1.25%
15 1.87%
Total: 801 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's a spinoff, so they don't have to deal with the old racist piece of poo poo who's been running on fumes for 20 years if they don't want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I think the other spinoffs have all had (the exact same) Sugiyama music though

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Infinity's Trash? no way

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

lets hang out posted:

I think the other spinoffs have all had (the exact same) Sugiyama music though

This is a tie-in to an anime that has a real composer who makes real music and probably doesn't hate gay people.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

I said come in! posted:

Barely anyone is going to be able to buy a PS5 this year anyways.

It's okay there's a special sauce to make sure there are enough PS5's produed to go around.

The sauce of course being the unpaid slave labor. There was like, a good week or so before the Pandemic really took a hold of the Western world where it did seem like gamers might have actually become aware of how all their electronics are made and they might have actually risen up but the story came out at probably the worst time for it to make any sort of traction.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
while i will probably get a ps5 at some point i really would be happy with just a more powerful switch every 5 years or whatever

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

The newest addition to the ranch cat family is starting to show themselves.

Introducing banana

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
jfc Mega Man 1 is a loving terrible game. I swear there are sections that are literally impossible to avoid taking damage, and also it's got terrible input lag to boot. I can see why Capcom didn't want to make a sequel. Going to power through it using the rewind function just so I can say I've finished it but man, playing this on original hardware must be rough.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
greetings banana

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
so cute!

:3:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Good cat

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8WvSGNEV24

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Banana is already very vocal, you can hear them playing from in the house. Hoping they're as social as Pinky was.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

goblin week posted:

I get so much fanart of that game reposted on my twitter timeline it’s insane. I still don’t know what it’s about

The entire plot is literally:

You wake up one day and realize you don't have a harem of demon girls, so you decide to go to hell to get one.

It's a decent puzzle game, though short. Art is cute, music is catchy, the characters are fun.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 02:46 on May 28, 2020

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Cuntellectual posted:

You wake up one day and realize you don't have a harem of demon girls, so you decide to go to hell to get one.

relatable

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

bushisms.txt posted:

Banana is already very vocal, you can hear them playing from in the house. Hoping they're as social as Pinky was.

Is Pinky gone? :ohdear:

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Nessa went into heat and we think Rufus kicked Pinky out so he could be with her, since usually he was the third wheel. Haven't seen Pinky in weeks unfortunately.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
the last time i bought a play station they invented a new one like two weeks later. not falling for that SCAM again

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
they invented computer fifty years ago and there's still just the one version

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Khanstant posted:

they invented computer fifty years ago and there's still just the one version
praise be to ibm

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

bushisms.txt posted:

Nessa went into heat and we think Rufus kicked Pinky out so he could be with her, since usually he was the third wheel. Haven't seen Pinky in weeks unfortunately.

:(

I hope Pinky is alright.

This is one of the reasons why I'm a supporter of all cats being indoor cats with outdoor trips only under supervision. I can't imagine how I'd feel if one of my cats just up and disappeared.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
I never get tired of watching Sekiro's deathblows because they are so perfectly animated. A quick and precise stab through the neck or an armpit.

I wish Rising didnt include Zandatsus in your score because the animation is slightly too long.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Stux posted:

is it really very shocking to everyone that a sequel to "the last of us" isnt happy and light i dont get it

TLOU was bleak without being anywhere near as graphic.

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation

FirstAidKite posted:

I hope Pinky is alright.

This is one of the reasons why I'm a supporter of all cats being indoor cats with outdoor trips only under supervision. I can't imagine how I'd feel if one of my cats just up and disappeared.

Also they absolutely gently caress up the local wildlife, they're like, the number one killer of native birds.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

FirstAidKite posted:

It's my birthday, I'm 29 today.

The surgeon is finally gonna cut out my wisdom teeth today so that's pretty much all I'll be dealing with today. Months of waiting due to delays on their part, random bouts of agonizing pain, and finally it will all come to an end today. I'll finally be able to start recovering from the damage my wisdom teeth have done to my mouth.

Happy birthday, when I got my wisdom teeth taken out I looked like a chipmunk because of my gigantic swollen cheeks.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

Was Super Mario Party good? It seemed like they were trying to go back to basics with that one

it's okay. the minigames are excellent and i appreciate that they tried to scale things down with smaller boards and lower dice and coin costs, and the different characters having unique dice is cool. but the boards are also pretty boring and get old fast, and it seems like they spent too much time on other modes that hardly anyone will play (the co-op river rafting and rhythm stuff) when the main party mode could've used more love. and there was zero post release support of any kind

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

I hope Pinky is alright.

sometimes i hear folks casually say they haven't seen their pet in several days and i feel like i would have a heart attack in that situation

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
become what you are imo

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

I hope Pinky is alright.

We try to catch and fix and give away the kittens but the moms won't let us touch her.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

I think it's something we've all wanted to try at one point or another but unfortunately it hasn't worked as well.

Maybe I should try that chocolate pancake recipe first.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i still listen to ska

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Cuntellectual posted:

The entire plot is literally:

Okay, I can vibe with that!

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
til there's a tv adaptadtion of devil summoner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3UwS1i_D-Q
(no subs unfortunately, contains some scenes you might consider nsfw)

oh wow, the lp covered it episode by episode
https://lparchive.org/Shin-Megami-Tensei-Devil-Summoner/Update%2027/

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

theres a couple SMT animes also, one of which is extremely h*rny. they use their computers to summon satan and then the teacher has vr sex with him

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I said come in! posted:

I have been wanting a new Caesar game for years, and then I discover this https://store.steampowered.com/app/1273100/Builders_of_Greece/ :swoon: its still over a year away but it looks awesome for a small city building simulation.

Old post, but you should also take a look at Nebuchadnezzar which is another attempt to revive the Caesar style of strategy/sim.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Should cats even be wandering around in a pandemic? I’m probably wrong but I imagine they have a chance to spread it?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Should cats even be wandering around in a pandemic? I’m probably wrong but I imagine they have a chance to spread it?

Cats really shouldn't be wandering around in general for their own and native wildlife's welfare (the latter of varying importance depending on where you are) but no they cannot spread the covid. I mean if someone sneezed on a cat and then someone else licked it I guess, so maybe that Japanese lady who likes to put cats in her mouth should be concerned.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Cats lick themselves, am I not allowed to lick them too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Convex posted:

jfc Mega Man 1 is a loving terrible game. I swear there are sections that are literally impossible to avoid taking damage, and also it's got terrible input lag to boot. I can see why Capcom didn't want to make a sequel. Going to power through it using the rewind function just so I can say I've finished it but man, playing this on original hardware must be rough.

Actually, it's a solid gold classic from the times when games didn't complete themselves

gently caress ever trying to beat the Yellow Devil without save-states though