Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha ok but seriously what should we do about the entrenched Bowsetteers
This poll is closed.
Join them 106 13.23%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 39 4.87%
Abstain 16 2.00%
28 3.50%
14 1.75%
32 4.00%
429 53.56%
Flame grenadegg 112 13.98%
10 1.25%
15 1.87%
Total: 801 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Stux posted:

rp servers dont get as many normies and also have some kind of standard for names and how people act that can genuinely have them catch bans for ruining other peoples roleplaying so the playerbase on them seems to be slightly better overall "IMO"

How is this a good thing? I don't want to get in trouble because someone doesn't like my name or I'm not participating in their way of having fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Stux posted:

because the people with insanely racist names that say bigoted stuff sometimes actually get a ban instead of never

Because these role play types are never racist? Also, you're not allowed to argue with me, I'm a noble in this thread. If a peasant like you doesn't play chat thread right, I'll petition to have you banned.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

My only experience with this is when I played guild wars 2. There were human only clubs who were very lousy at other races getting in their meeting, which was happening in the center of the main city. They were yelling at everyone for not playing their way, and a server full of those nerds sounds like a nightmare.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Racial hate in MMOs should be directed at humans. You're a human all the time, you uncreative poo poo, use your imagination and try being something cool.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Guards! Arrest that poster for impersonating a noble!

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

You're ruining my deep and storied RP.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

I think we can all agree that "manlet" sucks.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

I'm pretty tall, but I just think it sucks. Insult people for the things they can control. Picking things that people can't help always seems like punching down. No pun intended.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Fine. Pun intended.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Turn your monitor on

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Get a heated gamer chair.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Relax Or DIE posted:

then that should be the cover art!!

folks help me get #noggate trending so we can right this wrong

Uh, noggate. It’s been going on for a long time. It’s been going on from before I even got an SA account, and it’s a disgrace that it happened, and if you look at what’s gone on, and if you look at now, all this information that’s being released — and from what I understand, that’s only the beginning — some terrible things happened, and it should never be allowed to happen in our forum again.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

I thought the ending of she-ra was a little forced. I can believe that they forgive Catra pretty quickly, because she's arguably a pawn in the whole thing, and their super hero loves her. But just up and letting Hordak be forgiven is absurd. "Sorry I did a war crimes, best friends?"

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

If I wanted to watch a show about giant robots fighting other giant robots or monsters, what should I watch? Please try to recommend something without horny Master Roshi vibes or where every female character is a super booby lady like one piece (I assume anime has the best robot fighting).

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Stux posted:

neon genesis evangelion

Very good, except for the underage cartoon titties.

Rinkles posted:

I haven't watched much mecha, but I did really like Gundam Turn A. It's starts off a bit slow, though.

Cool, thanks!

homeless snail posted:

you have unfortunately discounted gunbuster and gurren lagann, even though you should watch those

so idk, gundam and macross

Which part disqualified it? And is it egregious?

Thanks!

Also, Relax or Die, let me know which of these you've seen so I don't base our lancer campaign off of one you know.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

I'm not opposed to boobs, i even like real life 3d ones. I just don't want it to be characters only defining feature.

Relax Or DIE posted:

just look at the anime boobs you big baby

Big anime called. They said to give you this

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

homeless snail posted:

it is one of the most influential mecha animes of the past couple decades though, and extremely cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0vCY3I5yxo

This does look really cool.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

You probably lose the game taking 3x too long. I was stoked, impossibly stoked, based on everything I heard about that game. When we actually played it, they wanted you to earn your fun way too hard.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

PantsBandit posted:

There is a lot to like about Gloomhaven but they definitely should’ve playtested the scenarios a bit more. There are a lot of cases where they go on way too long for no fault of the players, but because the scenario conditions require a ton of micro-management and fiddling with enemy setup.

Just as an example: there are scenarios where new enemies get spawned in every turn. If you’ve got 4-5 different enemy types this can lead to a turn taking 30+ minutes while you figure out placement, turn order, agro, etc etc

To be honest, I think one thing that would've helped is them viewing scenarios room by room. Killed all enemies? Collect gold and move on. Don't burn cards getting to the next room.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Chev posted:

Great stuff

Couple pages late, but Gridman is exactly what I'm looking for to inspire a lancer campaign. Thanks!

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

No one really likes Funko Pop, right? Like, they're just gifts for when an aunt needs to get you a Christmas present. No one actually wants them, right? Right?

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Imagine, waking up one morning, having spent the night at the house of your new boyfriend. You roll over, and wiping the sleep from your eyes, to see this man, James, looking at you. In a moment of emotion too powerful to be wrong, you think "I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this man".
Then you get up, carefully step through a maze of Funko Pop, and make breakfast together.

What I'm saying is that James is unwell, but the other person who signed that contact is a monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

June Jay Rust room decoration rating (and chat) thread: not to belabour the point...