Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha ok but seriously what should we do about the entrenched Bowsetteers
This poll is closed.
Join them 106 13.23%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 39 4.87%
Abstain 16 2.00%
28 3.50%
14 1.75%
32 4.00%
429 53.56%
Flame grenadegg 112 13.98%
10 1.25%
15 1.87%
Total: 801 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

SeXReX posted:

Did I miss the 2 pages of talking about how much it slaps that there is now a translation patch for LSD Dream Emulator?

Oh neat, I didn't remember if there was much that needed translating but awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

Maniacs and Chronicle Edition is just weird poo poo for the European release of the game I think but there is a good Hardtype mod for Nocturne

I assume you have to play the Hardtype mod with a blindfold and ball gag for the full experience.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Cowcaster posted:

if you didn't see marty stratton's post that went up today that's why the mick getting screwed discussion is back in the zeitgeist:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Doom/comments/gdg25y/doom_eternal_ost_open_letter/

obviously it's biased towards id since it's coming from them but it sounds like a pretty even handed take to me

I hadn't heard anything else and I missed that letter. Most search results are the Mick Gordon quote.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

raditts posted:

When they did that slow zoom in the opening cinematic on his face with that "who farted" expression, I, too, found myself wondering who the farter was

Max Payne but instead of carving a path of death to get revenge, he carves a path of death to find out who farted. Also instead of John Mirra in the Address Unknown tv series, it's Hoof Hearted.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

CubeTheory posted:

That demo looks nice, sure, but how many bugs can be on screen at once in EDF is what I want to know

if your machine isn't struggling to render all the bugs then there needs to be more, imo

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

The Black Stones posted:

Pssssst. I’ve got a secret, lean in.

I like...lots of videogames. I like most of the ones I play. It’s a tough life but I think it’ll work out.

ew, fukin gross

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Wow, not even enough confidence to give Blinx a full cover on the Official Xbox Magazine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

who says SA is no longer relavant?