Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha ok but seriously what should we do about the entrenched Bowsetteers
This poll is closed.
Join them 106 13.23%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 39 4.87%
Abstain 16 2.00%
28 3.50%
14 1.75%
32 4.00%
429 53.56%
Flame grenadegg 112 13.98%
10 1.25%
15 1.87%
Total: 801 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Endorph posted:

personally, im glad women get to make jokes about video games online in a format that prevents people from finding their real addresses

It’s great, until they get fired because the producer didn’t like their tone of voice and replaced with no notice to the public, because they’re treated as disposable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

RBA Starblade posted:

I was looking into buying a new keyboard because my current one's not super ergonomic and my wrists are slowing crumbling into dust, and a friend recommended a Corsair one and I laughed very hard at the description including this

It's designed for all your heated gamer moments lmao

Welcome to PC part picking. Pretty much all the quality parts have dumb marketing gimmicks like that. It’s already an expensive part; they might as well go all-in. One thing you see a lot is “military-grade” things, as if the military is building their own computers and not buying everything pre-made from Dell (albeit with the USB ports epoxied shut).

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Rinkles posted:

but this is a software hack. or am i misunderstanding?

:filez: