Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha ok but seriously what should we do about the entrenched Bowsetteers
This poll is closed.
Join them 106 13.23%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 39 4.87%
Abstain 16 2.00%
28 3.50%
14 1.75%
32 4.00%
429 53.56%
Flame grenadegg 112 13.98%
10 1.25%
15 1.87%
Total: 801 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

I saw a bunch of final fantasy games are on sale on ps4. Has anyone played the "zodiac age" version of FFXII? Is it noticeably better than the original?

d0grent fucked around with this message at 05:59 on May 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

grieving for Gandalf posted:

my take is that FF8 is the part that really needs it. there's so much stuff that's kind of inconsistent that a fully rendered remake would have to deal with. like, do other people have GFs? can everybody just summon down the wrath of a god? do random Galbadian soldiers have like, Ramuh on tap, and that's why they can cast spells?

they can even do time bullshit if they want to. maybe this is a reset timeline after Time Kompression

The GF's take up space in the part of the brain responsible for storing memories, so as far as fantasy plot stuff goes I thought it made sense at least. It's also why at the end of the game squall can barely remember what rinoa looks like

If they remade FF8 they would definitely have a LOT of stuff to fix/rework as far as how the actual systems in the game work.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

outward is on sale... can I get any testimonials on this game?

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004