Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha ok but seriously what should we do about the entrenched Bowsetteers
This poll is closed.
Join them 106 13.23%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 39 4.87%
Abstain 16 2.00%
28 3.50%
14 1.75%
32 4.00%
429 53.56%
Flame grenadegg 112 13.98%
10 1.25%
15 1.87%
Total: 801 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Weedle
May 31, 2006

I said come in! posted:

I still don't know what a vtuber is or why we are all of a sudden talking about it.

its like utube but one higher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

has anyone itt ever played the yakuza spinoff games for psp where you're an aspiring mma fighter or something

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

Is John St John a bad person? He seems to not be very discerning when it comes to scripts he's told to read

most working actors aren't. like 1% of them are in a position to pick and choose

Weedle
May 31, 2006

sharrrk posted:

wii u thread was good.. its spirit lives on here for sure

what did you guys talk about in there

Weedle
May 31, 2006

the first let's play was of senet, recorded in hieroglyphs circa 2400 BC

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Stux posted:

in the bit im jc denton in the cyberfuture and i have nano lungs so its ok

he still takes damage from cigs though

Weedle
May 31, 2006

LawfulWaffle posted:

Skyrim and Oblivion break the picks on a failed attempt. I don’t think they break if you succeed.

A bump key or pick gun is also really easy to make/acquire/use irl and I’m surprised they don’t show up in more games. You’d think in a game with high tech or high fantasy they’d figure out a way to make a wavy bit of metal vibrate.

i played skyrim on switch where lockpicking has subtle haptic feedback to help you position the pick and as a result i think i broke like 2-3 picks over the entire game and was walking around with like, 400 by the time i decided to wrap it up

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Convex posted:

Dammit where do you guys live that can just buy weed easily :(

I miss the Netherlands, that's for sure

it’s the one good thing about oklahoma: our gloriously slipshod “””medical””” weed program where you pay some shady doctor $200 and tell them you get anxiety sometimes and then you unlock the dispensaries

Weedle
May 31, 2006

you could get away with a lot in the standard definition days

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i knew it wasn't real because there weren't 50 new posts in the yakuza thread

Weedle
May 31, 2006

tony hawk's pro skater is seemingly coming back after a decade-plus of unbelievably lovely cash-ins, if the leaks from musicians and skateboarders who can't keep their mouths shut about being in the new tony hawk game are to be believed. maybe they'll finally make a good one again

Weedle
May 31, 2006

SeXReX posted:

Did you not play the remaster where they did exactly this and it feels awful and wrong?

i played the remaster for like fifty fuckin hours and while it is certainly not great it is the only remotely acceptable one since proving ground

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i can't wait for january 1 when all the teachers i've been telling to find alternatives for their flash lessons call me in a panic because their flash lessons won't work

Weedle
May 31, 2006

stev posted:

What is this fresh hell?

some teachers here have been using the same ancient pbs history websites or whatever in their classrooms for like thirteen years

Weedle
May 31, 2006

what is “simping”

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Cowcaster posted:

essentially what "cuck" meant 3 years ago

watching someone gently caress my wife?

Weedle
May 31, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i'm poochie in that when i'm not posting all other posters should be asking where's shallnoiseupon

ShallNoiseUpon died on the way back to his home planet. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Doin' the post a screenshot of the game I'm playing thing again.

oh i know this one. it’s clock tower 3

Weedle
May 31, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Was Neo-Geo the one with the cartridges that were absurdly expensive?

yeah they were originally intended for use in actual arcades or as rentals but there were enough fighting game nerds that wanted to pay $650 + $200 per game for truly arcade-perfect experiences that they eventually released it to retail

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Weedle
May 31, 2006

why is "you can gently caress" still notable though. seems like ever since mass effect it's been an expected part of the aaa rpg, including every previous game by this developer

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Freely explore a living, breathing city of the future. Citizens each have their own schedules, obligations, wants and needs. Anyone could become a lover--or a mortal enemy. Whip out your hog and piss on them. Also it's Postal 2

Weedle
May 31, 2006

SeXReX posted:

I spent 7 thousand dollars on pulls and I didn't even see a single six star John Cena

wtf john cena personally came to my house and plowed me for less than that

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Gripweed posted:

The ending is, IMO, completely satisfactory. I think it got a reputation for having a weird or unsatisfying ending webcast most of the 13 year olds watching Toonami didn't know how to handle the show going 100% symbolic for the last couple episodes.

"Jeez, what a confusing mess! I heard that 'Evangelion' show was really good, though. Maybe that'll be a normal giant robot story."

Weedle
May 31, 2006

I said come in! posted:

He admits to being a literal Nazi, he routinely drops the n-word in his streams, his videos are constantly being called out for racism. What in the flying gently caress?

perfect for youtube

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

Who/what is rope kid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Sawyer

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

Downloading Streets of Rage 4...wish me luck

i'm going to pick Blaze

why's everybody so fuckin hot in this game

Weedle
May 31, 2006

there are some insanely good soy meat substitutes out there now. alpha and field roast are :discourse: i'm using this emoticon unironically

Weedle
May 31, 2006

im sorry to be the one to tell you this but al passed away last year

Weedle
May 31, 2006

roman bellic looks just like a guy i used to work with and they had very similar attitudes toward titties. if you're out there, greg, i hope you finally got the band back together

Weedle
May 31, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

was this band an actual band

define "actual band"

Weedle
May 31, 2006

did you install the nude patch

Weedle
May 31, 2006

https://twitter.com/sirenhead_game/status/1258318356417044485

Weedle
May 31, 2006

SeXReX posted:

It wasn't until like 2 years ago where I had a solid understanding of the difference between Shenmue and Yakuza

One is really good and the other is yakuza

yakuza is shenmue + spikeout

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Rinkles posted:

i was expecting more big hitters from this presentation

super mega baseball 3 comes out next week

Weedle
May 31, 2006

can't wait for the new consoles to come out so i can score a cheap-rear end ps4 on black friday :pray:

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

after Cerny's thing twitter kept showing me tweets from people who were very upset about the PS5 not having enough terraflops or w/e

i cannot imagine caring about console specs in this day and age. the games will look exactly the same

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Gripweed posted:

Man they worked really hard to make The Last Of Us 2 absolutely suck rear end

https://twitter.com/deathcab4booty/status/1258272469246283777?s=20

haha. "stray." get it. like the dogs you're killing

Weedle
May 31, 2006

doing their best to ensure their game will be purchased only by future serial killers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

After killing an enemy, the player receives a real-life phone call from the enemy's grieving wife.