Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i was probably going to buy some beers for may 5th. coronas probably

may 4th is the star wars day. i might watch one of those

video games are good any day

its a monday if that helps you think about what you might do on that day

so what might YOU do on that day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

After the last 2 star wars I am done with it for at least 5-10 years. Then I might rewatch the first 6 movies, maybe skipping episode two.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lets keep this not about star wars please

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

gary oldmans diary posted:

I had to look up what else was even on this day because I only know the star wars thing lol. May day I guess? You're british/aussie? I thought American

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

gary oldmans diary posted:

I'm just so darn tired of those star wars.

I'm gonna drink beer and jerk off. Also on may 4th.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'm going to work and then drink vodka until I pass out just like every other day of the month

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
that except beer instead of vodka

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

it's my birthday op

it would have been a bank holiday here, but they moved that to the friday for some stupid victory in europe anniversary.

i still don't have to go to work because of lockdown, but i'm kinda salty about it all - ya feel?

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Meet online with my students and other teachers in my team. Then I will have to grade the assignments that they turn in. Maybe I'll watch the Machete version of the series, or maybe the Adult Swim Star Wars marathon. Or maybe I'll go into my studio and do some more arty stuff, completely unrelated to Star Wars. (unless I decide to work on the Ban Dai Star Wars Blockade Runner kit I got last month.)

The possibilities are limitless.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Genesplicer posted:

completely unrelated to Star Wars. (unless I decide to work on the Ban Dai Star Wars Blockade Runner
youre on thin ice

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I'm going to wake up to the opening theme of Star Wars, and then head over to the Toshi Station for some power converters.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
do some weird things wiht my genitals

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

the same thing I do every day: try to take over the world

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Relaxing at home safe in the knowledge that the lockdown will prevent any chucklefucks from walking up to me and saying "Haha, hey Chrs you like Star Wars don't you? haha well... May the 4th be with you!" with a big poo poo eating grin on their face like they're some clever clogs who just invented the pun

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Prob drinkin

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nothing. You should celebrate your fellow worker on May 1st however :cheers:

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
macklunky

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Watch my favorite THE BESTStar Wars film, The Last Jedi.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

redm posted:

macklunky

:same:

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
prep churros, pastor meat and tortilla lime soup for Cinco de Mayo I guess

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Prob drinkin

Wtf

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

getting prepared for my work review, op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*licks finger and very slowly thumbs the next page of an ancient and dusty tome. A tired clock ticking somewhere in the room behind you for what seems an eternity. Eventually one eye finds you from under the brim of my massive, gaudy wizard hat covered as it is with a child-like shooting star print*

"....pooping" my ancient voice booms to you

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
starting an online petition to disney to reboot start wars. With extra jar jar binks

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Nice knock off thread.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Probably going to burn some star wars memorabilia

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
my motherboard's coming in on the 4th and then ill finally have a new computer for the first time in 8 years, after i gently caress up installing all the parts and have to exchange them anyways

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
going to watch..... star trek!!!! :cawg:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

klapman posted:

my motherboard's coming in on the 4th and then ill finally have a new computer for the first time in 8 years, after i gently caress up installing all the parts and have to exchange them anyways

they snap together like legos and the only way you can gently caress it up is if it doesn't turn on after you're done, basically and that would take some nearly intentional effort to accomplish. good luck

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Maclunkey!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Oooooo Monday

Monday is a big day for Little Whore on the Prairie.

Ma wants me to go to Ralph's store to fetch vinegar. I might do that tomorrow though since she wants me to drive my wagon to the Lowe country to get some soil for the garden as well.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I have the day off from work. So a vacation to the living room instead of touching my work computer in the office. Maybe chill outside if it’s nice.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I have the day off from work. So a vacation to the living room instead of touching my work computer in the office. Maybe chill outside if it’s nice.

Yes replace the bad screen with the good screen even though they're all the same screens now.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Spinz posted:

Oooooo Monday

Monday is a big day for Little Whore on the Prairie.

Ma wants me to go to Ralph's store to fetch vinegar. I might do that tomorrow though since she wants me to drive my wagon to the Lowe country to get some soil for the garden as well.

That's nice Laura.

Anyway, I hear that sister of yours is blind...how's uh... how's she doing

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Jenkem and chill

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

Yes replace the bad screen with the good screen even though they're all the same screens now.

I said nothing about a good screen. I don’t even have a TV :smuggo:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

blue milk chug till i hurl on the trade federation

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I said nothing about a good screen. I don’t even have a TV :smuggo:

How do you crank it to big titty lesbian chased by t Rex on a hoverboard productions then ???

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i'll be working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Streaming 24 hours of Star Wars things