Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I blame canada cuz theyve had that poo poo for atleast a decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

You would hope but people were believing Hillary was assassinating ex staff members constantly so v0v

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

People who are proud of being single issue voters are the most terrifying thing I've ever experienced.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

And look what he did trying to forget that fact

Brought justice to atlanta?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Yea brit and aus and nz, and also generally not for the morbidly obese.

Hey man he was there when General Sheppard betrayed Ghost and Roach so watch your privilege

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I want to hurl at the insult to the sr71

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I think the SR-17 just loving bothers me way too loving much. Like, you could have gone with a middle name of Oxcart instead of A-12, but whatever- but loving up and saying SR-17 instead of SR-71? That triggers me.

Especially because you say it's your favorite plane right?!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

But how can thr unarmed sr17 hope to compare to the true shining star of american airpowet the f61 fighting fulcrum?

Yes i hate myself why do you ask?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Train people are all so weird too. Its the one thing about "well theres your problem" that I keep noticing is that train people make Sheldon from Big Bang Theory look normalish about trains. Theyre like the sports stat people that know a team's winrate on the third monday after super tuesday when the team managera uncle in law had a visectomy. I dunno man give me a car and highways everywhere so when I hit the "yeah I'm done with this now" point i can stop driving and do something else. And actually go places I want to go in a semi reasonable time frame.

Stravag fucked around with this message at 14:46 on May 6, 2020

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Double rainbow guy died. Non rona related but dude was only 57

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Thing i had read said he tested negative and had some heart issues in the past but it was on fbook and refresh took it away

Stravag fucked around with this message at 04:54 on May 12, 2020

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

PeterCat posted:

Off duty correctional officer leads lynch mob to the wrong house in North Carolina.

White deputy, black family.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/10/us/North-Carolina-deputy-charges-racism.html

Took an entire work week to fire someone who led a lynch mob in uniform on his off time. "There was probably enough evidemce to arrest him sunday but we didn't want to rush anything" isnt that the loving truth.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Dammmmn. Next NY mayor potential right there. Keep that kinda energy going

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Dudes made an estimate 26 billion off corona i think I saw? Or maybe that was amazon as a whole?

Stravag fucked around with this message at 14:34 on May 14, 2020

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

McNally posted:

Tungsten.

It was a weird book.

Would have just guessed a generic "metal" not that they would have named one. Good on them for putting in the extra effort

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I think mcnally literally just mailed my operation useless dirt shirt to stravag so v0v

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

This year is ticking a silly amount of items off its fuckit list. Im just happy i have a dog who wants nothing more to be a couple feet from me at all times. Really is making this year... well not tolerable but not a complete fuckfest of stupidity and depression. Also she decided she wanted to do catte things last week idfk

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

BigDave posted:

How many heads of cattle did she heard to you?

Given that shes smart enough that she dont need no (hoo)man she can open her own drat peanut butter jars and that i frequently have to stop her from herding squirrels and flying birds into her mouth i would say she would be amazing. Probably handle 50 cows by herself easy. (I have no experience with herding cows with dogs we just used paired barbed wire and electric because loving JULIE) She would have been an amazing mwd or service dog if she had been raised properly instead of being feral until 1ish

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

gently caress are we going to have to aspire to the response of thoughts and prayers now? That's depressing and very 2020ish

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

loving lol. I didn't know i needed to see a talking head get fed up with this but i did

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Enough to recreate the charge of the light bridge probably

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

These cicadas will bring forth graboids with their noise just you watch because this is 2020 and things can always get worse

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

My rule of thumb is if anyone ever says "im a gun person" stay the gently caress away from them because they will end up shooting someone when the good idea or cool idea fairies strike.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Woofer posted:

Ok but cops didn’t do anything when a bunch of armed right wing protestors stormed the capoooooohhh yeah I forgot a key difference nevermind.

Cant arrest the crowd of you ARE the crowd :thunk:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Are those not in the cop unions?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/may/26/rio-tinto-blasts-46000-year-old-aboriginal-site-to-expand-iron-ore-mine

Fuuuuuck...

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

piL posted:

Lets not find a way to legally institute ad hoc implementations of capital punishment. More and more I think: write a UCMJ for cops, make law enforcement violations a federal crime. Let Terre Haute sort it out.

Indiana? I'm missing something i think...regional fbi hq or something?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Schadenboner posted:

Federal death row (Special Confinement Unit).

Ah ok thanks

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

So cmpd has 4 cars that i saw with lights running gaurding the entrance to a shopping center that has a target in it and I think theyre definately taking the wrong lessons from...everything

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Spacex try 2 is today right?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Spacex soon. Wishing them well. Refusing to watch cuz I dont want to see if it goes badly because its 2020. Stay safe space mans.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Someone posted an article about the amish in minnie protesting talking about peaceful protests work. Yeah if you're the whitest white people to ever white while whiting whitingly maybe everyone else had cops infiltrating to start problems

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://youtu.be/lW6oVMbl1hs

So i guess we're gonna learn to enjoy breathing smoke right?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Turn? With how much the dude fights again his workers unionizing hes there

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Oh ok we're going to see people straight up forming packs to hunt cops if this keeps up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Oh hey trump is gonna label antifa as terrorists officially

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1267129644228247552?s=19