Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Pretty sure I discovered AMF independently of history class and I'd still say my history education was above average for public schooling. WW2 tends to be pretty late in the semester and you'd be surprised at how quickly teachers pass through it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Acebuckeye13 posted:

:same:

Our teacher also assigned us readings from Howard Zinn, and we ended the semester by watching The Power of Nightmares.

That was a good class.

You just lost VVG's vote

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Syrian Lannister posted:

I hate what this country has become.

become?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Outdoor loving starts today

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/michaelcoren/status/1256399876528779267

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

egyptian rat race posted:

What an rear end in a top hat. It really is a death cult

https://twitter.com/gmoomaw/status/1256262884167954438

https://twitter.com/gmoomaw/status/1256268012686106624

I was at a hardware store yesterday and got to see a literal manchild complaining loudly to no one in particular about how masks were stupid, businesses respecting the lockdown were cowards, etc while not respecting any kind of distance/line markers. It was weird to see a 40 year old man doing the playbook of a middle school bully.

The Falwell Klan are all disgusting pukes as is any slackjawed sister fucker who follows them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

An officer I know that’s a POS is posting all over SM (I’ve don’t have any connection but a friend does and sends me screenshots because she always passed me off) about the quarantine being illegal and fascist. She is telling people to be prepared to defend their freedoms. She broke into a public park, which are closed under governors order to let her 1 year old play. A few other officers have forwarded the post to her command and the local PD, but nothing has happened yet.

She also used to tell soldiers they were going to hell for being non believers and got knocked up by some random dude who isn’t her husband while she was deployed.

The aristocrats!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That was pretty much a freespace.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-park-ranger-pushed-water-after-reminding-crowd-about-social-n1198491

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Best Friends posted:

How come the "it's a hoax" and the "it's a Chinese bioweapon" people never argue with each other. These are directly opposite messages and yet they're being pumped in tandem down the same conservative propaganda pipelines

They're the same people

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I blame teh seals

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sounds like somebody doesn't have the vision required to be a ceo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hahahahahah *tearing clumps of hair out*

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Midjack posted:

These are real? I thought press sec bot was an Onion kind of thing.

Hahaha I thought the same thing until a few months ago. Or rather I thought it was making fun of him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's donny dickbrains trying to convince the imbeciles that voted for him that he is a religious man.

It'll work.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Since we know the base is already on board, this is appeal to fence sitting racists, yes?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A lot of really sad doctors in russia

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Don't give them any ideas

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The liberal media!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jesus christ has nothing to do with american christianity anyway

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I want him to don a cape Goering style

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bringing back filibusters baby

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Discussion Quorum posted:

I feel like it may not matter, it's an open question in my mind whether or not the Ersatzgruppen types are on the verge of getting away from them. I'd bet money that the Republican establishment thinks this will all just go away once it is no longer useful to business. What worries me is that a lot of nasty people are being platformed and handed ready made venues for networking, radicalizing, and recruiting.

Plutocrats always think they're in charge of their fash "allies" until suddenly they're not.

Lmfao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Oh my God imagine if it came out this was a direct order from Donnie Dipshit

It being Hellworld means he wouldn't get in trouble, but still

Trump has to campaign somehow buddy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

not caring here posted:

What the gently caress is going on there, apparently the american are ex special forces but this reads like an op run by infantry that dropped out of basic

Oh they're special forces alright

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Having worked with a couple different groups, planning missions in isolation isn’t really a thing outside of Robin Sage. The last twenty years of bombing dirt has inhibited a lot of things. Jade Helm was supposed to fix that, but that went about as well this Venezuelan invasion.

Obama ruined this op too!?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Leavemywife posted:

Huh. That's what a crack ping feels like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W99n083E0IA&t=9s

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Suicide Watch posted:

Haha one of the protestors has an SAS tattoo. But this is great, the crackping is coming on hard

Wait isn't SAS british

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Can people nominate individual photos for pulitzers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Whats this from?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mlmp08 posted:

So you’re saying he’s not “your man” Mitch?

Also funny how people most responsible for a shitshow are so quick to say “let’s not play the blame game.”

The party of personal responsibility

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stultus Maximus posted:

https://www.thelocal.se/20200506/coronavirus-in-sweden-the-death-toll-really-came-as-a-surprise-to-us

And yet right wingers will continue to hold up Sweden as an example of how we shouldn't have locked down.

Is it a bastion of freedom or a country wide no go zone? Who knows, it's schrodinger's sweden

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Notahippie posted:

Sci-fi author Charles Stross has a throwaway line in one of his books about a British SOF guy who is described as something like "scrawny in the way of British special forces, rather than the oxes that the US bred" and it struck me as being both weirdly accurate in my experience and also something I never heard anybody say before. The only UK SOF guys I ever knew were Royal Marine Commandos and were built like whippets, where as the US guys I know all have solid builds.

My sister got involved with some green beret and he was short as gently caress but definitely a gym rat at the very least. Even more impressive was the fact that he was cheating on several different women all at the same time.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Possibly the worst part of it is that the opinion writers are often the best paid non-executive employees at these papers. Editors and investigative reporters? Nah, let's hire idiots talking out of their rear end to maximize Twitter clicks.

I mean, papers are read by old conservatives. May as well give them what they want if you're a business

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's a fruit salad

e: oh medals

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yep, sounds like Georgia.

To be completely fair, it could easily have been florida. Or Alabama. Mississippi. Louisiana. Texas, you bet. Now that I think about it, Tennessee isn't out of the question. Actually, it may just be easier to list the places in the southeast it couldn't have been.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

These people just can't keep any masks on can they

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ceiling fan posted:

I get what you're saying, but you pulled a De Blasio there.

Oh god what did he do this time

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Speaking of Cheech where's he been lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Tell them it's a foreign plot to weaken america. They seem the types to be receptive to that poo poo. Unless it's russia. They're the good guys now