Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

bring on those aliens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

didn't we decide to isolate that all to a different thread so there weren't knives out all the time

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

how much am i showing my rear end if i finally ask what crack ping is

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

ded posted:

So I'm watching a bit of BBC news. The argument the conservative government has for reopening schools right now is that they don't think children can transmit covid-19.

:vince:

the fact that we're just now discovering that children who get covid and don't seem to have major symptoms are instead getting a new, more exciting illness a few weeks later and people are still pushing for the schools really adds that special spice to this

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i'm really glad the movie title is in that first picture in particular because it really elevates it somehow

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

He definitely isn't.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

My Spirit Otter posted:

ok, well i guess any use of the word gently caress outside of telling someone to gently caress an inanimate object or themselves is off the table, lest we condone rape.

drat you should've worn cleats before loving around on these slippery slopes you're gonna break your neck

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

ruddiger posted:

Is “haters and losers” how he’s referring to the bodycount now?

keep the tweet date in mind but also probably

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i love the cycle of processing that guy goes through

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Fallom posted:

Getting drunk at his computer and loving around with guns makes me think this guy has made way more than one mistake in the last few months of his life

yeah but he got away with all the other ones with the confidence of mediocrity

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

today's a bad loving day huh

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

what in the sam hill

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

can't be real but i really respect that it was timed out to the other guy doing a Scanlon face

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Today's not a good day either, huh.

Remember the jokes about June being the month of pissed-off super rats? Welp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Immanentized posted:

Whoa CNN has protestors at the White House getting froggy with the secret service

protestors gonna draxx them sklounst?