Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Syrian Lannister posted:

Found out from a coworker he was on the team house podcast talking about Eagle Claw.

Looking for a link now

Read that as white claw and automatically thought less of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

PookBear posted:

technically what they did wasn't lynching it was ephebophilia

I mean it was normal in the 70s, so, you see,

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

There's a "Whitehaven" in Memphis. It has very few white people now, but it was honky city back before the civil rights era.

Graceland is there.

Crackerville, FL.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ManMythLegend posted:

VP finishing his jump qual.

Pence pulling a db cooper

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

mlmp08 posted:

IS in Afghanistan (probably) dialing up the evil to 11 with a gunman attack on a maternity ward. “What if school shooting but somehow worse,” seems like where that kind of brainstorming starts.

I mean, a chud in (I think) Missouri tried to blow up a hospital cause covid is fake, so we're right there with them.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

KirbyKhan posted:

In the 92 LA Riots nobody came to put water on the fire. They decided to let it burn.

It keeps happening.

Wanna wanna let it burn

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Godholio posted:

Hopefully the FBI. Maybe a journalist. Maybe literally anyone besides a nobody twitter account posting screenshots from an unverified facebook conversation. I'd like to think the burden of proof is a little higher than what we've got now. If it turns out to be true, then holy loving poo poo. Buckle up.

If it turns out to be true you'll just move the goalpost again to how it obviously wasnt sanctioned by the dept and he was a crazy weirdo acting on his own.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Doc Hawkins posted:

i feel sick. this is a looney tunes gag about murder in broad daylight.

Police.mpeg

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Godholio posted:

Nah. I actually was hoping there was some kind of federal capital punishment charge that didn't require death, but couldn't find one.

I mean rolling a stop sign can carry the death penalty so why not that?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
CNN reporter and crew arrested live on air.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1266315061221613569?s=19

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ded posted:

Those loving idiots are asking to get hosed up by a panicked horse.

Horse pig or pig pig, they're hosed either way, let's be honest.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Bored As gently caress posted:

It largely was, but unfortunately there's still power tripping pieces of poo poo in LE.

Yeah.

The ones with badges

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ded posted:

The go.cnn feed doesnt have that. It's some interview with Kobuchar(sp)

Lol interviewing the woman who let this dude off this first time he did this poo poo.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Best Friends posted:

I can't bear to watch but I'm going to guess they don't ask her about that at all?

He didnt ask, he set her up with a vague statement and she pushed it off to her successor and grand jury and "well, I couldn't be responsible, I was a senator by the time all the facts came out"

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Hey wheres the guy who is NYPD and always shows up to tell us how NYPD is full of good people who do no wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

McNally posted:

Let's play a game called don't start poo poo.

Thin Blue Line

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)