Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
An officer I know that’s a POS is posting all over SM (I’ve don’t have any connection but a friend does and sends me screenshots because she always passed me off) about the quarantine being illegal and fascist. She is telling people to be prepared to defend their freedoms. She broke into a public park, which are closed under governors order to let her 1 year old play. A few other officers have forwarded the post to her command and the local PD, but nothing has happened yet.

She also used to tell soldiers they were going to hell for being non believers and got knocked up by some random dude who isn’t her husband while she was deployed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
It’s always weird to me how people like Musk think that they will be able to withstand life in some inhospitable environment. The dude grew up rich and has never truly struggled in his life. He melts down when people contradict him on twitter. How does his thin skinned self think he’s surviving in the barren wastes of Mars? I know he over hypes his intellect and his actual parts in his company, but I’d think he’s smart enough to know that colonizing another planet would be pure agony.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Doesn't musk already have a mess of kids that he already ignores? Or am I misremembering things?

Put one musk kid on each colony ship.

E: 7 kids, one is already dead. Dude fucks, that's for sure.

At least the 5 from his first wife were from in vitro fertilization, so he does not indeed gently caress.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Having worked with a couple different groups, planning missions in isolation isn’t really a thing outside of Robin Sage. The last twenty years of bombing dirt has inhibited a lot of things. Jade Helm was supposed to fix that, but that went about as well this Venezuelan invasion.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Laranzu posted:

Look at the difference in kit a normal everyday soldier is expected to carry between the 80s and now. Seems like that could easily account for some of the difference.

I think it’s a generational thing beyond the increase in demand. Every group has a pretty stellar gym built into their facilities on top of the 5-7 other gyms around post. That’s not even factoring in all the stuff online for fitness. Even the most basic routine you can find online will still get you a decent amount of muscle if you stick to it. Strong lifts is as simple as you can get, not to mention CrossFit, despite its major flaws, keeps people honest as far as doing their workout is concerned.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

US Berder Patrol posted:

this country disgusts me

So two grown women shot at a bunch of children because they said they had to take their Big Macs outside. I’m going to make a wild prediction that the shooters were white and the victims were not.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

joat mon posted:

At least WRT the shooter, wrong again.*
But if we're going to be continuing to make racial assumptions based on nothing, I'm glad it's the majorly that's being chosen.

* Perhaps not you personally, but re: the dollar store guard murderer

Well I guess I proved what happens when you make assumptions.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
SEN Burr’s DC home was just searched by federal agents and his cell phone was seized. I can’t for the life of me remember a sitting senator have something like that happen.

https://www.motherjones.com/2020-elections/2020/05/the-feds-just-executed-a-search-warrant-on-sen-richard-burr-according-to-the-la-times/

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

CMYK BLYAT! posted:

Wait is she still around? I haven't heard anything about her in forever and I figured she'd been purged by this point.

She’s still around. Regular news stations have finally banned her so she only is seen on Fox and the like now.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Tv advertising revenue of course.

My guess is Biden at some point challenges Trump’s manhood and starts doing push-ups while Trump does his over exaggerated facial and hand gestures, then Fox News spins it as manly to take the high ground.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Apparently Zuckerbot went on Fox News this morning to lambast Twitter fact checking Trump.

https://twitter.com/AlxThomp/status/1265790114455838731

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

Officially worse than Jack. What a feat!

Not that Jack is good, but he’s an order of magnitude less bad than Zuck. He at least attempts to not seem like he’s only in it for the money. Twitter is now fact checking trump or not running political ads, and he donated a bunch of his personal money for decent causes, most recently COVID. Not to mention he doesn’t seem to have political aspirations.

He could still do a bunch more to be in a decent person category, but he’s hands down less bad than Zuckerberg.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Has there been any evidence that he actually resisted? It seems like they had him handcuffs and walking across the street. The next video I see is of the one where he’s on the ground? I’ve heard he tripped and they took that as resisting but not that he was actually non compliant.

Also I was just watching CNN and they had the owner of the restaurant they both worked at on. She basically call the cop a racist, and that on typical nights he’d handle disturbances himself and on any “urban” night he would call his on duty friends and they’d arrest anyone who caused trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Or Justice Rapist

Doesn’t Thomas lay claim to that one?