Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I'll always cherish the pregnancy test I found in Rebecca Lobo's locker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/abfrom3/status/1258154519243837441?s=19

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

It would have been a million times better if he had just employed the old standby "u mad." What he actually wrote is utterly bitchmade lol

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I ate Lou Malnati's in Chicago and my couchsurfing host excoriated me for it. He said it was poo poo and had no salt in the dough. He was also on his fourth or fifth rewatch of Cloud Atlas in 48 hours and made me watch it. That movie sucks

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Look I'll eat the poo poo outta some deep dish but I think we may have stumbled on the smoking gun of it being Not Pizza: you can microwave it and it's one tenth as good as it was fresh

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Doltos posted:

I don't like Hand Knit and I support him 100% in his monkeu bannings.

Deep dish pizza has another name: lasagna without pasta. It's not real pizza. It's a meat and cheese casserole. It's got no texture besides goop.

Thin crust is snack pizza. Great for sharing but you'll end up eating the whole pie because it's just sauce on crackers.

The true pizza is normal pizza. The best pizza is normal pizza with those mozzarella stuffed crusts. An argument that has no opposing view point. The platonic ideal of a pizza.

This post starts out fine and keeps getting worse

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

i'm sure they would take it over the nickname people have been using the past few years

Wait what is it? Steubenville is on a beautiful riverfront plot of land but uh it would be easy to forget that

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Something about brazenly pronouncing the entire cast of Night Court dead when they're mostly alive is fully sending me

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I remember when I first started posting here everyone loving hated Jason Terry, and, since I had only been a casual basketball fan until then, I never found out why

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Veryslightlymad posted:

Shawn Marion is the most consistently underrated/overlooked player of the 2000s.

Draymond with a better looking shot

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Coaaab posted:

you know he would've said some entertaining poo poo

I, for one, do not

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Wonder how Bill Simmons feels that his underlings are on this

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/PQScientist/status/1261665347381465090?s=19

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/MickstapeShow/status/1262759896040132608?s=19

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

what is the penalty for shutting down, the whole league

You win defensive player of the year :cool:

E:f;b

big boi fucked around with this message at 05:35 on May 21, 2020

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Sure seems like the Jazz dynasty is collapsing before our eyes

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

CRISPYBABY posted:

Hell it took me a lot less than 2 months

Yeah gently caress the Ingleses

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1264240604197924865?s=19

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

KAT currently beating Bill Walton in that poll

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

iospace posted:

I miss sports

I have actually realized what a waste of time and brain power sports has been for me, and I think I'm going to watch a lot less of them when they finally come back.

Jk I'm loving dying to watch some shooty bouncy ball

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Intruder posted:

Here's an illustration of how enormous Yao is too

holy christ

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Ahahahahaha dipshit took the bait and is gloating with a hook through his jaw

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Just catching up with the thread and I'm shocked that the guy with the June 1st reg date (Lid?) who came in asking newbie NBA questions hasn't turned out to be an elaborate monkeu alt

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1268224391902617602

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

would u eat a rind if it was discarded from an orange that kosta koufos had eaten

Lmfao

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

What a time to be alive

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Rudy will be on the 43 win Brooklyn Nets in two years

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

de curry GOAT posted:

Alright Ben relax

A picture like this of Embiid would be cool

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Unfortunately game 7 was the only close one, but the one where Lebron and Kyrie both scored over 40 was pretty sick

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Those Jokic pictures are ten times more impressive than Jacked Ben Simmons

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

BWV posted:

Does losing that much weight change your centre of gravity? It didn't for Lowry but that's cause he kept it where it counts ;)

curse this yakub derrière!

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I'm just putting "Draymond likes anti-Steph thing" into my brain, the details are exhausting holy poo poo

Edit: Congrats on the engagement, Dejan

big boi fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jun 12, 2020

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Lol thank you for this

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

anyone see this? anyone hear about this?

This is the son of John Lurie and Mike Francesa

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

No sports means the sword of damoclESPN is over their heads. It's either playoffs of layoffs in the hardscrabble sport scribble trade, baby

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

KG knows that KG is one of the only players who would absolutely buy into that level of superstition. It's crazy that he was like their fourth choice and they were hesitant to use him because they hate the Celtics.

It's hilarious that it was supposed to be Embiid, but they had to scramble to find someone else because the shooting schedule got pushed back into the NBA season. I'm glad it was KG but would like to see the Embiid version

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

110 is fine just find a tree and have some water

All of these posts only apply in dry climates, 110 east of the Mississippi is some unconscionable poo poo

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

There are millions of reasons not to go to work and that's like the best one

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Lockback posted:

I don't think the suggestion is to stop doing everything else and let the NBA handle it, but use the NBA platform to amplify what is going on. I'm not sure NBA players joining marches made all that much of an impact outside of sports circles either after a couple days.

I don't know if it's possible for the NBA to amplify what's going on, in the sense that restoring the "races" part of "bread and races" will necessarily be a net negative on public political consciousness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Good for him.