Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

The Last Dance going beyond the television and creating entertaining content in real life.

Thomas is so dang dumb. Bad Boys corrupted basketball and then ravaged ITs brains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Salvor_Hardin posted:

The trade proposal in the background of the new game of zones is amazing

There were a ton of "pause and enhance" gags in this Zones, it was a really fun one.

Herb Gardener
Yes Man
Thesaurus Researcher

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Quizzlefish posted:

I stopped reading here as soon as the season ended (well after reading the Rudy Gobert DPOY joke 100 times). I came back yesterday and read through everything. Now I've read it all I just feel sad there isn't more to read.

Even when this thread is just Monkeu starting a war or people asking for pics of something Cool Buff Man was baking, it's my favourite content on the internet.

So.. thanks and keep posting I guess..?

Same, except I took a break until now, and I'm just reaching the midpoint of the thread.

Thanks for being awesome people SAS NBA N/Vers. Hope you're all faring well under the circumstances.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

chunkles posted:

thank god lakers chain guy made it

Imo just loop his gif on that part of the baseline screen