Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Metapod posted:

No team with a pedophile is winning anything

Please don't bait monkeu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

EmotionlessThug posted:

That's cool that it was the same guys three times and two in the same month

(euphronius voice) It was the same month all three times?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/1258837676314132481

"I'm using the app the same way u are" is the essence of Kevin Durant, to me

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"Jimmy baby, we wanna bring you back I promise, but the new guys aren't playing ball...I'm sorry my hands are tied!" is basically the best case scenario for Bulls ownership

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

R.D. Mangles posted:

WHAT THE gently caress IS JIM BOYLEN DOING THAT OWNERSHIP AND PAXSON LOVE HIM SO MUCH, HE IS SO OBVIOUSLY A BUFFOON THAT THE PLAYERS DESPISE AND THE TEAM HAS PLAYED LIKE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE FOR HIM, ALL HE DOES IS LOSE AND LOOK LIKE AN rear end in a top hat, HE IS A CLOWN, WHAT CAN HE POSSIBLY BE DOING OR SAYING BEHIND THE SCENES THAT MAKES PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL PEOPLE THINK THIS PERSON IS AN NBA COACH, LITERALLY NO ONE IN THE NBA TAKES HIM SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE gently caress

He's cheap, he's desperate to keep his job at all costs, he goes out of his way to flatter management and he personally put in the legwork to stop at least one season ticket holder from bailing. The perfect Bulls coach

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
drat...Shannon Brown was married to Monica?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Pre-80s can't have Kareem because the center is definitely Wilt

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I would say that Gobert is the center of the 2010s, but I guess he's another victim of the "peak spread across two decades" thing, because you can't factor in his ability to Shut Down The Entire League

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Deeply concerned that MJ is taking out his 90s foes one-by-one as a Last Dance victory lap

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
By virtue of being in MVP debates against both Westbrook and Giannis, Harden has built an unholy alliance of efficiency worshippers and Walking Bucket 😤 fetishizers who believe he is not properly appreciated. Pay them no mind

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
You wanted us to take a knee...but not like this (insanely lovely blues noodling)

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Dexo posted:

Who's this dude?

I want the Bulls to hire him just so they can have the biggest coaching glo up of all time

Also apparently he's engaged to Nia Long

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

I didn't realize this was when he wore the shirt that gave us this photo

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

I didn't really take that Woj tweet as a pejorative towards Kyrie when I first saw it, especially because he's been posting a bunch of other stuff about the seriousness of the players' concerns & the weight of social justice at this point in time.

But then I clicked the article and it opens up by going "Hmm Kyrie was asking a bunch of regular-rear end questions about restarting play a week ago. I'm not saying I'm just saying!!" I assume some worried agents called in some favors

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
For some reason this is the thing that really crystalized how insane this entire endeavor is for me

https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/status/1273073609846788096

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Can't vote Engel

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I wonder how the Raptors are going to handle the spike in demand from free agents who want to play in a Certified Racism-Free City

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Sounds like Mamba Mentality to me. A touching tribute

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

chunkles posted:

somebody should tell all of texas and florida

I'm in Florida and I went to a testing center yesterday. People in line to get tested for the coronavirus were not wearing masks & not maintaining distance from other people who felt the need to get tested

Anyway can't wait for the NBA to resume, in this state

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

R.D. Mangles posted:

glad i got a heads up and know to avoid jabari parker

If you're worried about this just tell him you're his defensive assignment

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Excited for someone to rock the ACAB jersey

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

chilihead posted:

I Literally live in Orlando, the majority of testing has been in your own car for 3 months. Where were you?Seriously i'd like to know, i've been tested twice since i was furloughed from my airport job. I know how stupid people have been in this state but i honestly can't believe the idea that people were not distancing or wearing masks in a testing line. Was it in a pharmacy, that would be my guess.

It was a state-run walk-up testing site in Sarasota

There were also three different people who collapsed from the heat because you had to stand in line for an hour+ in a parking lot. At one point a dude in a FEMA polo came out and went "None of the rest of you are gonna pass out on me, right?" All in all not an experience that inspired confidence

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
It was actually smart of the Bulls to sell a draft pick in the 30s immediately after they traded the only good player on their team & started a rebuild

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/ByKellyCohen/status/1278385805766135809

Love that the NBA continues to serenely hurtle towards a thing that obviously should not be happening

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
It's also bullshit that the biggest knock against him is that he Couldn't Get It Done When It Counted; he was routinely excellent in the playoffs

I think Chris Paul has a solid argument for being the best point guard of all time. Luckily he's an rear end in a top hat who likes playing boring basketball so I can just shrug it off when people underrate him

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

You of all people can't get mad at someone for posting Derrick Rose's BACK

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I never thought I'd ever experience the high of the glory days of Summer Bulls again.

But Relegation Bubble Bulls, led by Jim Boylen...this has the potential to be special

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Flashforward two months and a spike in cases in Chicago gets traced back to a superspreader hotspot in the Loser Bubble: A punchclock Jim Boylen installed at Wintrust Arena

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F6gz4WnKr0

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Metapod posted:

I hope shai pulls off something russ never did make a good looking shoe

I liked the super soaker Why Nots

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
It can be simultaneously true that Bill Russell is cool and also he would be dollar store Bismack Biyombo in today's NBA

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/Joeingles7/status/1281010885339697152

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
He's a walking bucket Metapod

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Why would you possibly give the benefit of the doubt to a Republican senator who is very obviously using a bad-faith argument to air his actual grievances, which are with the NBA making even token efforts to say Black Lives Matter and be critical of the police

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Waffling on whether or not I support Black Lives Matter and finally making a decision when I see it's not on LeBron James's jersey

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I dream of one day having a couple logo

Ghost Dog posted:

this ones real, they came through the yacob portal, who now plays for the spurs?

Lmao

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

"Why is no one talking about Chicago?" works for this and the actual mask

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

The Glumslinger posted:

I still cant believe that Bol fell into the mid second round

Like I get not wanting to take him in the lottery with his injury risk, but you're probably not going to find a better gamble in the late first round

I get why he fell to the second round; he's a super flawed prospect even beyond his injury concerns. But falling to 44, past teams with multiple second round picks...even if I was 99% sure he wouldn't pan out, once you get past 35 I'd pick him just to cover my rear end in the event that I'm wrong

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Doltos posted:

I don't give a gently caress what anyone says drumsticks and flats aren't superior to one another they work in a dichotomous relationship to bring a united quality to the overall dish.

That's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

verbal enema posted:

lmao what please continue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGY6nFaYIZw